Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Remember when we'd have non televized games?

9,228 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by spaceman
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seems like a lifetime ago.
Capt. America
AG
Yeah, the Big XII sucked, huh?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
BeveledAg
I think we had a ppv game last year and I know we had one year one in sec... Just saying
SECAg13
AG
It sure was nice when you were at the game though because they were always night games and were like 30 minutes shorter.
Chickenhawk
quote:
I think we had a ppv game last year and I know we had one year one in sec... Just saying
Your troll attempts are slipping.
STX Ag
AG
quote:

No one gives a flying rats ass what you have to say.
BeveledAg
quote:
quote:

No one gives a flying rats ass what you have to say.

You're just mad I'm right
impavidus
AG
You remember we lost every game that was on TV?
STX Ag
AG
Honest to god during Fran I remember not watching games a couple times and then casually checking the score afterwards.
goodag09
AG
I remember listing to Dave and Dave during the tech vs A&M ,2009 edition (fat little girlfriend rant followed) because that game wasn't on tv. tech was ranked. Now in what world where you have larger alumni bases from both schools and a in-state rivalry and it's not on TV? BDF, complete joke.
BeveledAg
quote:
I remember listing to Dave and Dave during the tech vs A&M ,2009 edition (fat little girlfriend rant followed) because that game wasn't on tv. tech was ranked. Now in what world where you have larger alumni bases from both schools and a in-state rivalry and it's not on TV? BDF, complete joke.

I had Dave and Dave on surround sound and stat tracker up. Was going nuts. Good times
howdy2u
AG
quote:

Yeah. Always made getting together with friends for the game a bummer.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Your stat tracker was up?
bigboykin
AG
I don't remember one last year, but in 2012 the SHSU was ppv. Now with the secn, I don't think we'll have that problem again even for the ridiculously crappy match ups.
shano0603
AG
Arkansas State 2008
that poster
I'm still trying to figure out why the SMU game was televised. Not complaining, just saying....
waco_aggie05
AG
^because the sliver is growing
Personal Best
AG
quote:

Not sure how that's relevant since the SECN launched this year ushering in an era of 100% televised games.

Typical ***got wet blanket post though.
AG
I remember the 2009 game wasn't on TV and following the madness on Texags and someone posting being told to stay on the crapper cause it was good luck.

tpk8775
AG
I remember that tech game in 2009. That was the week after we were killed at ksu and tech thought they would win by 60. I was watching espn gamecast and remember freaking out when Christine Michael ripped off the big to run to start the 3rd quarter.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Oh yah, and the big 12 was effing terrible
YankAg13
AG
quote:
I don't remember one last year, but in 2012 the SHSU was ppv. Now with the secn, I don't think we'll have that problem again even for the ridiculously crappy match ups.

You may be right, but I think last year it was SHSU, 2012 was South Carolina State. And 2011 I believe Idaho was PPV and everything else was real tv (if you count Fox sports southwest.
AgNFla
AG
I've lived out of state for 20 yrs and not until the Ags joined the SEC, I've been able to watch them on TV. Now it's every weekend with the SEC network. Whoop!
BeveledAg
quote:
quote:

You may be right, but I think last year it was SHSU, 2012 was South Carolina State. And 2011 I believe Idaho was PPV and everything else was real tv (if you count Fox sports southwest.

I think Sam was both years. SCSU was on FSSW I think
STX Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think Sam was both years. SCSU was on FSSW I think

No one gives a flying **** what you think. Quit being such a vagina.
YankAg13
AG
Damn.
BeveledAg
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Go **** yourself. Tired of your crap
No Spin Ag
quote:

I remember always having the sinking feeling of either how badly we would lose (fran), or how soon after half-time would our team implode (sherman).

Thank goodness for KDS and actually being able to get excited about a game because we have as much a chance as anyone to win it,
aTm2004
AG
If your game is televised on LHN is it really televised?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Jeez this board has gotten hostile...
Cancelled
AG
I remember buying ppv for a KSU game where we got throttled
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

**** you
aTm2004
AG
quote:

No. You've just gotten old.
PooDoo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Go **** yourself. Tired of your crap

Why don't yall just get a room?
Emilio Fantastico
AG
What year was it that we were the last Div 1 school to be televised? It was like not until the fourth or fifth game.

Yes, the BDF sucked.
Caesar4
AG
I'm probably one of the older ones here. I even remember when televised was spelled with an s.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.