Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jameis

20,523 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by DelValAg
Bed Sores
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sparkie, congrats you found one inaccurate report out of the 10s of thousands they have done. I never said they were perfect. But make no mistake about it they are the world wide leaders in sports and it's not because they go running to the cameras with half information or false leads
Sock Puppet
quote:
Hopefully, FSU and the community is getting tired of making excuses for his dumb ass.

This is why college football shouldn't allow one player to become bigger than the program. The NFL and NBA love pushing the superstars on the public. You always hear LeBron takes on KD instead of Heat vs. Thunder or Manning/Brady bowl instead of Broncos v. Pats. College should ALWAYS be about school vs. school.

FSU realizes this raping retard is tarnishing the hell out of their National Championship and destroying good will faster than the #AskJameis twitter feed. One moron isn't worth all the hassle and bad PR.....

AgBank
AG
quote:
quote:
Hopefully, FSU and the community is getting tired of making excuses for his dumb ass.

This is why college football shouldn't allow one player to become bigger than the program. The NFL and NBA love pushing the superstars on the public. You always hear LeBron takes on KD instead of Heat vs. Thunder or Manning/Brady bowl instead of Broncos v. Pats. College should ALWAYS be about school vs. school.

FSU realizes this raping retard is tarnishing the hell out of their National Championship and destroying good will faster than the #AskJameis twitter feed. One moron isn't worth all the hassle and bad PR.....

hmmm... I might choose bad PR and National Championship.
dmart90
AG
quote:
In short, he may have ****ed himself right in the ass.
God, I hope so.
Ag4coal
quote:
quote:

I would pay good money to bring back #askjameis right now
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

hmmm... I might choose bad PR and National Championship.
I wouldnt trade places w/ Fla St the way things are going right now
Eric Forman
AG
Hmmm .... doing the right thing vs. getting a national champioship... integrity vs. win at all costs... being able to sleep at night vs. being a low-life scumbag....

Yeah, its a tough choice.
Ian Neff
AG
Let's face it. The majority of us at the zoo are kind of "off".

But I can guarantee that the vast majority of us would not trade the natty and James Winston for Johnny and 2012.

There is not a chance that I would.

Winning with a loser is still losing.
gomerschlep
AG
Dat natty tho....
Ian Neff
AG
Dat jakas, tho.
Sparkie
AG
quote:
Sparkie, congrats you found one inaccurate report

Hopefully you can discern the difference between fabrication and inaccurate. The report was a blending of player responses to create an impression of a players action that did not exist. The reporter crafted the questions to create the responses such that they could be weaved as a story.

This is why ESPN apologized for the story.

quote:
I never said they were perfect.

You didn't. So why bring that up now? It has no bearing on the point you were trying to make.

quote:
But make no mistake about it they are the world wide leaders in sports and it's not because they go running to the cameras with half information or false leads
ESPN is in the entertainment business. Journalistic integrity has nothing to do with their success. With mounting pressure from TMZ and to some smaller extend FOX, ESPN is scrambling to break or create the news.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
quote:
Dat jakas, tho.
AggieNiebs
AG
quote:
quote:
If he lied about it he is truly stupid.

I think he just never grew up. Middle school kids act like that all the time.
THIS.
My 11yr old still tries to lie and hide things even after he's been caught.... my 11yr old!!

Jamies has problems and fsu needs to distance themselves.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
If he lied about it he is truly stupid.

I think he just never grew up. Middle school kids act like that all the time.
THIS.
My 11yr old still tries to lie and hide things even after he's been caught.... my 11yr old!!

Jamies has problems and fsu needs to distance themselves.

Roger Goodell and Barry Obama do this; it's not limited to middle school children.
reb,
AG
The talking heads on twitter are definitely referencing Jameis being on the sideline tonight as if it were the confirmed plan by FSU at this point.

Wow, way to undo the little bit of good you did by extending it to a full four quarters.
DelValAg
Have the words "FHRITP" ever been uttered on the sip campus?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.