A&M Football
Sponsored By

"Complete" rendering: like or dislike?

apparently come from a video to the donors...just type like or dislike...no disertations please
Like, a lot
Me gusta
Where is the lazy river???
^ What Kevin Hart said
Do want
Love it!
I CAN DIG IT.
Great -- Let's use this new tool to BTHO Rice

and Bama
I like the outside, but I don't like the east/west stands with a different setup than the north/south. My hope is that we match them up to have a consistent flow/theme throughout the stadium.
I agree with pirate
Looks sweet
Do like

Love it!

Where do I sign up?

I like dat ass.
I could live without the big letters everywhere and the roof on the west side. Everything else looks good.
Agree with pirate. I know we need parking but I don't like how the parking garages will be covering up part of the stadium if you were driving by looking at it from well born.
Last picture clearly indicates that not only will new Kyle look better but it will attract more hotties.

That is clearly Tori Black walking away in jeans (center)
quote:
Agree with pirate. I know we need parking but I don't like how the parking garages will be covering up part of the stadium if you were driving by looking at it from well born.

What about another big screen in the North zone?
I like this plan a lot minus the gay sidewalks.
I'm curious about why there is an infatuation with "ALL SEATS MUST SEAMLESSLY BLEND INTO EVERY OTHER PART OF THE STADIUM! THATS WHAT MAKES A STADIUM GOOD!! YEAH YEAH NO BEVEL!!!
any chance of having a see through grass field so that we could put suites under? we are an agriculture school. we should be able to invent see though grass!
I also find it fascinating that so many complain about this when we havent even seen an interior shot that even shows the west side of the stadium at all.
Not intimidating enough... needs stalactites of dried blood on all ceilings and the bones of crushed opponents as exposed aggregate in the concrete structure.
Cant imagine how loud Kyle is going to be!