Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

KSU fans want to fight some Aggies

56,657 Views | 222 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by NathanChristie
CrazyDayDuck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The hell with Steve Dave.

Mike Fanel is the sh**.

This is funny as hell.

Quote:

steve dave is serious and so am i. unlike steve dave, my real name isn't my screen name. my real name is mike fanel. if you click on rick daris you can see that my email address is mikefanel@yahoo.com. i live in manhattan and would love nothing better then to kick the f^cking piss and **** out of some of you fake cowgirls over the weekend. now that you've all got my name and email address, hit me up p^ssies and we'll set up a time and place.

Meximan
WCAg said:

[img] [/img]

Quote:

figured it would only be fair to the Aggies to let them know what they'll be getting into...

That guy does not scare me.
Ag Tag
We'll slap 'em around with our junk!
Meximan
12th Ag said:

Anyone can punch through drywall. Just make sure there is not a stud directly behind it, however.

My sister punched through drywall once. I accidentally stumbled and broke a hole in a wall another time. There's a huge hole in the wall of my room where I threw a kid into it when I was like, ten. Drywall is very, very fragile. Like thick paper, really.
Jawbreaker
Today we salute the Real Men of Genius.....
*real meennn of geeennnniuuusss*
We salute you Steve Dave Unicorn Tattoo
*Unicorn tattoos are awweeesooommmeee*
Your wit and banter has spaned the years, and for centuries to come we are all sure.......
*Legendary staaaaatttuuuusssss*
Your wondered who was waiting for you nine years ago in the parking lot? Let me tell you buddy...
*We Still can't find him*
So crack open a Bud, and grab a chair. We all know Steve is still on the way....
*Mr Steve Dave Unicorn tattoo troller.......*
CrazyDayDuck
Meximan said:

WCAg said:

[img] [/img]

Quote:

figured it would only be fair to the Aggies to let them know what they'll be getting into...

That guy does not scare me.

Well he scares me.

If I was passed out around him, I'm willing to bet that I would wake up with my underwear on backwards and my pooper sore.
CrazyDayDuck
Ag Tag said:

We'll slap 'em around with our junk!

And then put lipstick on them and write "*****" in felt tip on their foreheads.
BoobieMiles
Bill Snyder is still alive ? Saw his name on page 3
crunchyo
I bet that dude still uses myspace to this day.
TangoMike
Holy **** there are some tools early in this thread.
wesag
AG
I'm laughing
wesag
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

Mike Fanel is the sh**.

This is funny as hell.

Quote:

steve dave is serious and so am i. unlike steve dave, my real name isn't my screen name. my real name is mike fanel. if you click on rick daris you can see that my email address is mikefanel@yahoo.com. i live in manhattan and would love nothing better then to kick the f^cking piss and **** out of some of you fake cowgirls over the weekend. now that you've all got my name and email address, hit me up p^ssies and we'll set up a time and place.

Please email this guy. I bet it isn't the guy who wrote that
CrazyDayDuck
wesag said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

Mike Fanel is the sh**.

This is funny as hell.

Quote:

Please email this guy. I bet it isn't the guy who wrote that
Probably not. Good screw job if so.

I've had nutcases though, some on this site, challenge me to fights. That's one of the reasons I went to a free subscription. I don't need to go to prison for beating up some dewsh that sent me a private message. Although, the vast majority of internet tough guys would pee their pants if you confronted them face-to-face.

NathanChristie
AG
dialing Sage Northcutt...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.