This may be completely inappropriate...

29,682 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Aggiebrewer
Post removed:
by user
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
cupid.com got me my lovely aggie wife

met at a cupid speed dating function in Longview

maybe texags should have a dating room...

The dating room on this site would scare me to death when/if our friends on the GB discovered it.
ZooGuy
AG
LOL, which is why you'd never let them discover it. I'm not sure if any of them even frequent any other board than that. LOL.
Post removed:
by user
Stive
AG
The politics board is the new zoo. That's where the true zealots congregate.
Post removed:
by user
Pirate04
AG
I believe that online dating can work. The last relationship I was in, we met on match and he ended up being the most fullfilling relationship I had ever been in, I thought he was my forever. I even tried it again recently but without success.

Although it crossed my mind, I'd also be scared to see a dating board. :::shivers in horror:::

Sean, you and your wife come to happy hour this Thursday. Maybe we can work out an arrangement.

[This message has been edited by ETXSiera08 (edited 8/5/2013 12:54p).]
Josepi
AG
Stive - Could you fire your current assistant now that she is married, and hire ETXSiera08. Thanks in advance.
Stive
AG
quote:
Stive - Could you fire your current assistant now that she is married, and hire ETXSiera08. Thanks in advance.

Nope. Married or not, she's still eye candy!!

I may be hiring another in the next month or two though. Without knowing any qualifications EtxSierra's resume has made the final cut for interviews. Good looking and blonde and Aggie....she'll fit right in with my current business culture.

Pirate04
AG
HAHAHA, Thanks!! I do love my current job too much though to leave. Good luck in your search, since the best candidate is taken already

Also, I know no one is going to care but I will only be posting info about HH from now on. I've decided that these forums are really not for me. Its been nice talking to all of you in the East Texas board and wish you all well! Hopefully, I'll meet ya soon at Aggie club stuff. Have a great day! I'll be posting more info about this Thursday soon, check the Deep East Texas thread.

Thanks and Gig 'em.
Siera
Josepi
AG
quote:
Married or not, she's still eye candy!!

Yep. After finding that out I was annoyed you wanted to meet at the Corner Bakery.

I have a friend in Tyler who is single, never been married, no kids. He's a nurse anesthetist, so he is very well off. Nice guy, very funny. The drawback is that he is 40, and I know he would like to start a family fairly soon. Since your quite a bit younger, that may be completely unappealing. However, if you are interested, let me know.
gigemhilo
AG
quote:
I may be hiring another in the next month or two though. Without knowing any qualifications EtxSierra's resume has made the final cut for interviews. Good looking and blonde and Aggie....she'll fit right in with my current business culture.

surely you arent including yourself in "fit in with my current business culture".

i kid, i kid....
Stive
AG
quote:
surely you arent including yourself in "fit in with my current business culture".

Good point.....I've got brown hair. What was I thinking?

Stive
AG
quote:
Yep. After finding that out I was annoyed you wanted to meet at the Corner Bakery

Had to make sure you were serious about business before I let you in the office. When I have first time meetings at my office, some guys will just string me along pretending they want to do business with me, when in reality they're just coming back to my office for the scenery.
JD Shellnut
AG
Wow...is nacogdoches too far away!!
Pirate04
AG
haha, yeah Drifter...that's a little too far.
paigerocks
AG
Oh man.....I love a good love connection!
TylerTXAggie
Manti?
Dro07
AG
Say girl... How you doing?

no no How you doin?

How did it take so long to find this thread?
Mr Gigem
AG

[This message has been edited by AccidentProne (edited 8/27/2013 5:58p).]
Agswinagswinagswin
Mr Gigem
AG
Guess she's off the market now
Post removed:
by user
Pirate04
AG
WTF brought this back?!?! LOL
Mr Gigem
AG
When you broke my heart
Dro07
AG
was there a rule 1 on this thread?
Pirate04
AG
There was but it has since been removed. This thread is almost a year old, when I was brand new to TA. OH how naive I was.
Post removed:
by user
EastTexAg09
Solid rule 1, but she wouldn't let me take her to the butcher shop and the apache...
RockOn
Things change quickly.
Pirate04
AG
What changed??

Ps noticed the piece of arm candy you have with you these days. Well done my friend!
RockOn
How you don't live in Longview anymore, things change.

And thanks she lives in Longview too. Seems to be where all the attractive etx women are.
easttexasaggie04
AG
RockOn is OK I guess.
EastTexAg09
quote:
Ps noticed the piece of arm candy you have with you these days. Well done my friend!

We have rules for a reason
RockOn
Find my Instagram or Facebook

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.