Houston
Sponsored by

Crawfish already?

6,322 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by The Milkman
cheezag03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
plus you get to go outside and drink beer while burning propane
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
man stuff
MelvinUdall
We bought from HEB last weekend for the Super Bowl, they were $2.97/lb, and while they were smaller than I like, they were good. I went to go Friday to pick them up and HEB sold out in 30 minutes, went back early Saturday and I grabbed the last sack they had.
cheezag03
AG
quote:
quote:
man stuff
Apparently the ladies do it to......reminds me when I fingered a chick after a crawfish boil. Definitely did not slide into home safe

she'll teach you how to boil

AgLiving06
Ended up doing a sack of HEB crawfish.

A good not great sack for a last minute boil.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
Why are people so obsessed with eating cockroaches red cousins? They are hard to eat, taste mediocre and you can get them for free five times a year if you are in the right industry....
BMX Bandit
Hard to eat?

Are you a woman from Wisconsin?
ElCheAg
AG
Hard to eat. Freakin' nancy.
MelvinUdall
quote:
Why are people so obsessed with eating cockroaches red cousins? They are hard to eat, taste mediocre and you can get them for free five times a year if you are in the right industry....

Because much like smoking a brisket, it is about the process and fun in cooking them. Also, if you think they are mediocre in taste the whoever cooked them for you did it wrong.
MrJonMan
AG
We're looking for a place to go tomorrow with crawfish and a decent patio to sit on....any recommendations?
The Milkman
AG
quote:

I'll be sure to change industry then
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.