Houston
Sponsored by

Yet another teacher sex scandal

193,709 Views | 613 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Jugstore Cowboy
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
captkirk said:

Wow

Quote:

A study by the Austin American-Statesman found that between January 2010 and December 2016, 686 teachers in Texas lost their teaching license due to allegations of impropriety with a student.

And how many males lost their virginity to teachers in that time?
Old Wooden Ship
AG
Bondag said:

Guitarsoup said:

Bondag said:

bigjag19 said:

New one out of Trophy Club. Cheerleading coach. Not a terrible mugshot so lots of promise in better photos.

I'm too lazy to link.

How hard is that?

After seeing the pic, only semi hard
Cheerleading and Tennis coach. Bottom half is probably better.

yea we need to see the bottom
Scruffy
AG
Old Wooden Ship said:

Bondag said:

Guitarsoup said:

Bondag said:

bigjag19 said:

New one out of Trophy Club. Cheerleading coach. Not a terrible mugshot so lots of promise in better photos.

I'm too lazy to link.

How hard is that?

After seeing the pic, only semi hard
Cheerleading and Tennis coach. Bottom half is probably better.

yea we need to see the bottom

Then you need to be a student.
Al Bula
AG
Bondag said:

Tom Hagen
AG
Scissoring

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texas-softball-coach-accused-of-having-sexual-11046166.php
YellAg2004
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Scissoring

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texas-softball-coach-accused-of-having-sexual-11046166.php

MichaelJ
AG
Interest piqued.

Curious what the rest looks like.

Softball coach so likely she has tree trunk thighs
sts7049
AG
anything softball usually isn't promising.

homegirl has kind of a dead tooth there too.
Bondag
AG

Quote:

Blanco Middle School counselor Lisa Rogers was arrested Tuesday after being accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a student.

Counseling services will be provided to students at the high school and middle school campuses, district officials said.

sts7049
gigemJTH12
AG
that lady legitimately scares me a little
bigjag19
AG
Her husband is head football coach and AD. This should be fun.
Duck Blind
AG
Jesus. Her husband, Danny, is a GREAT guy. What the eff was she thinking???
cr0wbar
AG
captkirk said:

Wow

Quote:

A study by the Austin American-Statesman found that between January 2010 and December 2016, 686 teachers in Texas lost their teaching license due to allegations of impropriety with a student.

Not to be that guy... But does someone want to do the study comparison of being killed by a police officer during the same time? I imagine the data would suggest that:

"You're more likely to get banged by your teacher than to be shot and killed by police"
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
cr0wbar said:

captkirk said:

Wow

Quote:

Not to be that guy... But does someone want to do the study comparison of being killed by a police officer during the same time? I imagine the data would suggest that:

"You're more likely to get banged by your teacher than to be shot and killed by police"
aggiedrew08
AG
http://www.khou.com/mb/news/local/texas/lufkin-teacher-had-sex-with-4-students-2-at-the-same-time-cops/434510560
RK
AG
she's an 8 in Lufkin.
Ag_07
AG
Lufkin, TX...Where even the teachers are strung out meth whoares.
Tom Hagen
AG
Quote:

Both students told police they had sex with Robertson at the same time during the encounter.

Eiffel Tower?

Teddy Perkins
AG
Wobbling A
BBRex
AG
I was talking to an old-school educator (no pun intended) who blamed relaxing the dress code for more of these relationships coming to light. She literally said, "You didn't used to see all these stories when teachers had to wear pantyhose to work."
I Am A Critic
BBRex said:

I was talking to an old-school educator (no pun intended) who blamed relaxing the dress code for more of these relationships coming to light. She literally said, "You didn't used to see all these stories when teachers had to wear pantyhose to work."
Dress codes have nothing to do with it. It's cell phones and social media. There are many more avenues now for teachers and students to communicate outside of school and do so in relative secrecy than there have ever been.
BBRex
AG
I Am A Critic said:

BBRex said:

Dress codes have nothing to do with it. It's cell phones and social media. There are many more avenues now for teachers and students to communicate outside of school and do so in relative secrecy than there have ever been.

I completely agree, although I'd add to that the creation of a couple of generations that have gone from birth to 18 years old being shielded from consequences and repercussions. Some of these young teachers are not used to making decisions that will affect the rest of their lives.
Liquid Wrench
She's 38, you need to see her all glammed up with makeup on.

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Her friend has potential.
Liquid Wrench
Potential of being under 17.
Texas Tea
AG
Tom Hagen
AG
North Carolina ups the ante.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/06/895814-female-math-teacher-offered-school-tutoring-turns-may-not-teaching-math/

Liquid Wrench
Need more pics:

Quote:

Erin McAuliffe, 25, was reported to authorities after her school became suspicious she was having inappropriate relationships with students.
After being arrested, McAuliffe was charged with three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent indecent liberties with a minor.
Police said two of the students are 17 years-old and the other is 16-years-old.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/621298/Erin-McAuliffe-paedophile-Maths-teacher-Rocky-Mountains-Prep-School-US
sts7049
AG
holy moly
Liquid Wrench
And yikes at her mugshot:

Keep that in mind when you see those GB attention ho's posting instagram filter pics of themselves.
RK
AG
Damn. County jail photogs need filters. Still giving an overall score of 8.75.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
In all fairness, most people are going to drop a notch or two -filter or no filter- if you photograph them following an hour-long sobbing session and in a moment of humiliation.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

following an hour-long sobbing session
So back to my point about GB girls.....
plowboy1065
S
"Victims"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.