Houston
Sponsored by

Yet another teacher sex scandal

193,342 Views | 613 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by DustysLineup
MAS444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't have no fun anymore nowadays...
DiskoTroop
This one just interviewed for a job I'm hiring for... Googled her name... LinkedIn Profile and 278 links to this story.

https://abc13.com/katy-isd-teacher-accused-of-sending-nude-photos-and-videos-to-student-paetow-high-school-sends-sexual/5210781/

jja79
AG
billyjack2009 said:

Clements HS Principal Arrested

Come on down!

And former youth pastor.
CheeseSndwch
DiskoTroop said:

This one just interviewed for a job I'm hiring for... Googled her name... LinkedIn Profile and 278 links to this story.

Is she not allowed to change her name as a condition of her sentence or something? Because based on the Google results that's a pretty unique name/surname.

Also, did she get the job?
DiskoTroop
She did not get the job and for the record, we'd largely decided that prior to us finding this history.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Bregxit said:

billyjack2009 said:

Clements HS Principal Arrested

Come on down!

That's my old HS! That's the second principal there busted for sexual improprieties. In the 80s the principal got busted when an AP walked in his office and he had his secretary bent over his desk.
Seems to be a lot going on in the sleezy suburbs.

https://abc13.com/clements-high-school-teacher-arrested-mason-mckie-charged-fort-bend-isd-accused-of-sex-trafficking-principal/14183208/

A former Clements High School teacher was arrested and charged with sex trafficking out of the state of Georgia on Wednesday. This comes after the principal was also arrested late Monday in a different case.
Overnight, ABC13 received a booking photo of a man who parents identified as Mason McKie.
According to an email sent to parents, McKie, who taught psychology at Clements, resigned last week over the investigation.
sts7049
AG
DiskoTroop said:

She did not get the job and for the record, we'd largely decided that prior to us finding this history.

but how are her tits?
DiskoTroop
I'm not aware, nor did I want to be aware.
NASAg03
This one is wild and fitting since the teacher fled from Missouri to Texas after getting caught. I'll just post a few snippits from the article and leave the rest to your imagination, along with the required pics.

Quote:

Laquey High School math teacher Hailey Clifton-Carmack, 26, was arrested in Garden Ridge, Texas, on Friday after she "was suspected of fleeing the State of Missouri" to avoid arrest warrants, according to law enforcement.

Quote:

Clifton-Carmack a recently divorced mother of two would often wear "tight or low-cut shirts" to show off her "headlights" and "tight leggings that 'showed off her camel toe,'" according to court documents.

The witness told investigators the victim was the reason "her divorce was pushed through" and that "Hailey had wanted a divorce due to her husband only wanting to 'do butt stuff,'" the court document revealed.

Quote:

In a shocking twist, new charges have been brought against the boy's father, who allegedly revealed to others that he was aware of his son's illicit relationship with the teacher.

Mark Creighton was arrested on Thursday on charges of endangering the welfare of a child.

On Wednesday, a second witness revealed they told the teen's father of the alleged wrongdoings, to which he replied he was aware Clifton-Carmack and his 16-year-old son were in a "sexual relationship," according to court documents.

The father also allegedly shared he knew that his son and the math teacher used other students as "lookouts" to have sex during school hours.

Creighton "knew of the relationship of his minor child and the 26-year-old teacher, and instead of reporting the information, he continued to cover for them and allowed the relationship to continue" and "even allowed Hailey to come over to his residence and see the victim while he was present," according to prosecutors.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/09/news/missouri-teacher-slapped-with-rape-charges-after-having-sex-with-teen-while-using-other-students-as-lookouts-boys-dad-busted-for-allowing-relationship-docs/
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
That is exactly how I pictured him.
maroon barchetta
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Yep
plowboy1065
S
That is pure gold
drumboy
AG
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
Stat Monitor Repairman
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
"For the last time, stop asking about the butt stuff! Not gonna happen! (With you)"

$20 says that 16 yr old was pushing mud all day on that divorce
Thanks & Gig 'Em
Ragoo
AG
And I was like, come and get ya sum.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
North Mayne said:

In middle school and HS if a teacher had breasts and a vagina and most of her limbs and wasn't just completely butt ugly, it was enough to make the umbros move. Amazing how low my standards were back then. As "meh" as that lady is to me now, she is a supermodel compared to most of my teachers growing up and I definitely would have left jelly fish around the shower drain on the reg had she been my teacher.

"Most of her limbs"
jamesf
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

He looks like he would have been about 16 years old when his son was born.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
You know he has a nickname.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.