Atkinson Toyota

6,630 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by unmade bed
dubi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Actually, no they didn't. And I knew more about the truck than the sales person did.
Seriously tell them to F*** off. I have always been able to shop by myself.
EMY92
AG
quote:
He complimented me on my driving. While he tried to read sticker through the window. I knew more about the the damn truck than he did. Too bad for them.. Lost a cash buyer.
Don't mention that you're a cash buyer. Dealers & salespeople make money on financing. In the old days, cash was king, but today, getting you to finance is what dealers are after and are more willing to work for that.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
quote:
The cardinal sin is letting a prospective buyer walk the lot and no one shows up to greet you.

Really?

I have never heard of anyone who walked onto a car dealers lot and not been approached.

If you know anyone who has done that, have them apply to the CIA immediately. Our country needs them.
SARATOGA
I would love it if a salesman asked me exactly what it would take to get me to buy today.....cause then I could TELL THEM and we could cut through all the crap.
taxpreparer
AG
My wife's favorite question from a salesman is, "How much do you want to spend?" Her inevitable answer is "Nothing, so how close to that can you get?"
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
pudge
quote:
quote:
I would prefer if they would leave me alone to look around at vehicles because I have already researched the details about the type of vehicle and what they have in their inventory online. When I'm ready to talk and ask questions, I'll go in the door and ask for a salesperson.
Tell them that and they will leave you alone.

I have and they didn't so I left... not Atkinson.. they were ok
stinkerbelle
Had a bad experience with them just a few months ago. We ended up just walking out and leaving, No matter what we told them we were needing and wanting they just kept trying to put us in something I had no desire for. When I would tell them that, they insisted on trying to change my mind and make me see it their way. Went up the road to Lithia Dodge.....Drove off in my brand new car that evening. Service was great and they listened to what we needed and wanted and that's what they sold us. Hopefully their service will be just as good as their Sales. We will see.
dubi
AG
quote:
Hopefully their service will be just as good as their Sales. We will see.
Sadly you will most likely need their service far more often than if you had purchased a Toyota.

And there service dept can be backed up several days to even diagnosis your problem. My boss has a Dodge and a Jeep and has nothing but complaints about service at Lithia.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
Hopefully their service will be just as good as their Sales. We will see.

Well with a Dodge you should definitely have plenty of chances to test them!
Carnwellag2
yeah - Lithia service is the WORST.

Sales was great....but the service department will cause me not to purchase from them again.

Always busy and frustrating to just get to appointment
75AG
AG
Took my Wrangler to Lithia for its first oil change. Supposed to be free, but it wasn't. (So there's that.)

Got home, smelled burning oil. The dipsheet forgot to put the cap back on after filling the oil. Never again.
unmade bed
Nice, a piss on Atkinson Toyota thread devolved into a piss on Lithia thread. Solid work, texags, solid work!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.