We will survive!

10,004 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Spyderman
Kate Beckett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You know the students are back when I have to use my horn at almost red light to indicate that it has turned green.
BlueMiles
AG
There is also a large batch of new bicycle riders who think they don't need to slow down at stop signs. Not trying to hijack this thread, but watch out for them!
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Stuck on their phones. My gosh how did we ever freaking make it before without a phone in our hand 24/7?

FlyRod
My gosh how awful. I've never seen townies driving and texting/yakking on phones. Except ALL FREAKING SUMMER!!!
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Oh my anger is directed towards anyone talking or texting on their phone while driving. I've seen too many wrecks and the results of those wrecks due to distracted driving.

I'm not a big gov't person by any means but I would support a zero tolerance policy on using phones while driving.
FlyRod
So would I, but old Governor hipster-glasses had other ideas...
powerbelly
AG

quote:
I'm not a big gov't person by any means but I would support a zero tolerance policy on using phones while driving.
Sounds like you are a big gov't person
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
So would I, but old Governor hipster-glasses had other ideas...
He needs those to watch Sesame Street.
Post removed:
by user
FlyRod
Speaking of surviving, while driving down University from West Campus, I saw a large rat (yes rat), dash across the road in the area where McDonalds is. The darn thing managed to run underneath trucks and cars and make it to the other side unscathed. I was amazed. I'm sure the rat was too.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
^^^^^^^^^^^^

He had been in Houston all summer and is back like all of the students rejoining the rat race.
duffelpud
AG

AggiePirate
AG
Spyderman
AG
But will Baylor survive?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.