Outdoors
Sponsored by

Anti-Chafing

10,737 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Hammerbrau
mt3950
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Try 2UNDR swingshift in 6 or 9"
Juicyfan
Bird93 said:

I've developed a serious problem with underarm burning/chafing. Just started out of the blue about 6 mos ago. I've tried every brand of deodorant from organic Toms to Arm & Hammer Naturals to you name it. I've never been able to wear anti-persperants, but now I can't find deodorants that don't make me miserable. Caking on vaseline helps some, but it's messy. Glide/anti-chafing sticks wear off about mid-day. Powders seem to have no impact. I don't know what's up.

There is a procedure that can be done by some plastic surgeons, that in effect burns the sweat glands in your underarm, and apparently they don't regenerate. I don't know much about it, but a friend of mine had it done and he went from soaked shirts all day every day, to never sweating through his shirt.

If you live close to College Station, look up Dr Rude.
aggielostinETX
AG
fishag04 said:

Sailor said:

This stuff has brought me to my knees many days after wade fishing. I can never decide if it hurts or feels good.
Dont use medicated. Use the other stuff.
Hammerbrau
AG
Bird93 said:

I've developed a serious problem with underarm burning/chafing. Just started out of the blue about 6 mos ago. I've tried every brand of deodorant from organic Toms to Arm & Hammer Naturals to you name it. I've never been able to wear anti-persperants, but now I can't find deodorants that don't make me miserable. Caking on vaseline helps some, but it's messy. Glide/anti-chafing sticks wear off about mid-day. Powders seem to have no impact. I don't know what's up.

Had this too. Switched to Gillette Gel. Haven't had a problem since, and it lasts all day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.