Outdoors
Sponsored by

Selling: YETI Cooler, Roadie model, Texas A&M Logo, Brand New in Box.

56,176 Views | 228 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Moderator
ShaggyAggie01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Is this you?

http://www....
from that link:

quote:
Sous Chef for Keller ISD

there is a Sous chef in a Texas School district? What? Think they serve Classic French cuisine? or is it just chicken fried steak or frozen pizza like all the rest?
Hoss
AG
quote:
quote:
Or, for $300.00, just buy a new one.

http://yeticoolers.com/official-texas-am-coolers/
In fairness your link says the item is unavailable. However, you can buy the white roadie brand new for $250. Hard to believe the decal is worth $75.

With the bevel it's worth AT LEAST that much.
histag10
AG
quote:
quote:
Is this you?

from that link:

quote:
Sous Chef for Keller ISD

there is a Sous chef in a Texas School district? What? Think they serve Classic French cuisine? or is it just chicken fried steak or frozen pizza like all the rest?

sous chef likely means they let him run the deep fryer.
Illustrious Potentate
AG
quote:
quote:
How we got engaged

Kent flew Lindsay in a private plane ride to Mineloa, TX where the proposal was going to take place. It was perfect weather as he led her through a trail of strategically placed picture frames against trees in the beautiful country side reminiscing on photos and memories from throughout their relationship. Each frame was enscribed with hand-written scripture encompassing God's vision of love and marriage. The trail led to a bistro table in chairs in the woods where Kent gave Lindsay a journal that he had written in over the past year about getting the ring and the crazy yet great events leading up to the proposal. As Lindsay bawled, Kent took a deep breath and gave an breathtaking speech, got down on one knee and popped the question- "Lindsay Danielle Early, will you marry me?" After saying "Of Course!" Kent prayed over them both and took 2 steps toward a stunning red barn where family and friends busted out running towards them in congratulations. They celebrated with a big party all night and it could not have been more perfect.
Wow. Just. WOW.

Ramrod
AG
quote:
quote:
Is this you?

from that link:

quote:
Sous Chef for Keller ISD

It takes a culinary genius to whip up fluffy mashed potatoes from instant mashed potato mix.
JAW3336
AG
I bet he already created a new Texags account with a different username.
powerbelly
AG
Congrats on the 14 handicap!

Willy Lee
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
How we got engaged

Kent flew Lindsay in a private plane ride to Mineloa, TX where the proposal was going to take place. It was perfect weather as he led her through a trail of strategically placed picture frames against trees in the beautiful country side reminiscing on photos and memories from throughout their relationship. Each frame was enscribed with hand-written scripture encompassing God's vision of love and marriage. The trail led to a bistro table in chairs in the woods where Kent gave Lindsay a journal that he had written in over the past year about getting the ring and the crazy yet great events leading up to the proposal. As Lindsay bawled, Kent took a deep breath and gave an breathtaking speech, got down on one knee and popped the question- "Lindsay Danielle Early, will you marry me?" After saying "Of Course!" Kent prayed over them both and took 2 steps toward a stunning red barn where family and friends busted out running towards them in congratulations. They celebrated with a big party all night and it could not have been more perfect.
Wow. Just. WOW.

I want to puke after reading this...
powerbelly
AG
They registered for... toilet paper.

https://www.amazon.com/wedding/
ShaggyAggie01
AG
quote:
They registered for toilet paper.

https://www.amazon.com/
That would so be my present if I saw it on a registry.
stdeb11
AG
This is what makes the OB great....try to price gouge us on a cooler? We'll find you, make fun of your job, engagement, and wedding registry
K Bo
AG
savage
Post removed:
by user
CactusThomas
powerbelly
AG
quote:
You guys are brutal.

I am at least hoping the guy won the thing as a raffle, saw they sell for $299 and figured with tax the thing costs $332 so $325 is a good and reasonable price.
He started at $360. And claimed he was an Aggie. Turns out, he went to TWU.
Corps_Ag12
AG
quote:
quote:
You guys are brutal.

I am at least hoping the guy won the thing as a raffle, saw they sell for $299 and figured with tax the thing costs $332 so $325 is a good and reasonable price.
He started at $360. And claimed he was an Aggie. Turns out, he goes TWU.

FIFY

At least as of March 2015
powerbelly
AG
He also names his car Lola

giddings_ag_06
AG
quote:
They registered for ****ing toilet paper.

https://www.amazon.com/wedding/
You gotta be ****tin me!!
oneeyedag
Is that Texas Womens University?

Man I'll give $35.0, just for your troubles!

powerbelly
AG
quote:

Yes.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG

And this, boys and girls, is precisely why you don't mess around with the TexAgs Outdoor Board, ESPECIALLY if it involves Yeti coolers. Here endeth the lesson.
powerbelly
AG

quote:
I am asking $325 obo
I will start the bidding at $5.
AggieChemist
AG
quote:
quote:

Yes.

quote:
How we got engaged

oneeyedag
I'm in @ $35.0 hoping he doesn't see the decimal
histag10
AG
Someone needs to learn how to photo edit. Why do you need 14 pictures of you tasting the same glass of wine. That's excessive. And who stops on a narrow winding road to take pictures of the sign that says it's a narrow winding road? Also, one, maybe 2 pictures would have been fine, no need for 10+.
GarryowenAg
AG
This thread serves as a good reminder for me. I promise I'll never **** with you people....
Whitetail
AG
Wow... Blow on away by my fianc tonight for my early birthday dinner! I have wanted this exact meal for 7 YEARS, 28 oz. Wagyu Toahawk Ribeye, grilled Langostino Lobsters, Wild Mushroom-Truffle Orzo, Grilled Asparagus! We also started with Elk Sausage sliders, seared Foie Gras, Blueberry, AND blue Corn Lobster "Hushpuppies" with Serrano butter. And we finished with the signature Warm Ancho Chili Chocolate Cake, vanilla bean ice cream and spiced almond brittle. I have been a fan of Chef Tim Love for 14 Years, and it couldn't have been a better meal! This has truly been a dream dinner come true, Thank you Lindsay you sure know how to spoil your chef wink emoticon I Love You!
Tagguy
AG
In before he tries to sell the Texas A&M Big Spatula with bottle opener, Texas A&M Grill cover and NCAA Texas A&M 8 piece grill set off of their registry.

Whitetail
AG

quote:
Blow on away by my fianc
Blow on, blow on....
AggieChemist
AG
quote:

Wow... Blow on away by my fianc tonight for my early birthday dinner! I have wanted this exact meal for 7 YEARS, 28 oz. Wagyu Toahawk Ribeye, grilled Langostino Lobsters, Wild Mushroom-Truffle Orzo, Grilled Asparagus! We also started with Elk Sausage sliders, seared Foie Gras, Blueberry, AND blue Corn Lobster "Hushpuppies" with Serrano butter. And we finished with the signature Warm Ancho Chili Chocolate Cake, vanilla bean ice cream and spiced almond brittle. I have been a fan of Chef Tim Love for 14 Years, and it couldn't have been a better meal! This has truly been a dream dinner come true, Thank you Lindsay you sure know how to spoil your chef wink emoticon I Love You!
Langostinos are lobsters just like wagyu is Kobe.
Astrobo
AG
I can't believe no one bought them the toilet paper they wanted from their registry.
powerbelly
AG
quote:
This thread serves as a good reminder for me. I promise I'll never **** with you people....
We are pretty easy going, but we hate rude behavior in a man and wont tolerate it.
Tagguy
AG
quote:

Tim Love? I hear that guy is a real D-Bag. Figures the Yeti price gouger would be a fan.

quote:
May the term "celebrity chef ******bag" forever be entered into the food journalist's lexicon. Esquire contributing editor Josh Ozersky used the profile on Love, in tandem with a New York Observer story on Boston-based Todd English, to evaluate the various levels and tenets celebrity chef douchbaggery.
oneeyedag
quote:

Holy Sheet, this why he wants the toilet paper.

Of course he keeps eating like this, hes gonna trade Lola in for a Dodge Minivan.
histag10
AG
quote:

I'm not super good at stalking, so really no need to worry about me. Though as a woman, you would think I would be better at it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.