Outdoors
Sponsored by

Dear Yeti

19,374 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tagguy
plowboy1065
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
It's crooked
easttexasaggie04
AG
Yea, there's beauty in imperfection.
Tagguy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
This has been my complaint as well. Though, i'm not so worried about the thermal issues as I am with spilling. If I put my coffee in my rambler before I leave the house for work, it sloshes out of the cup as I drive.

How about either, not filling it up so high, or learn to drive better
In Houston, you'd have to put approximately 2 ounces of liquid in the 40 oz Rambler to be able to drive at any speed exceeding 3 miles per hour on the roads to avoid sloshing out of the cup, even with the best sedan and suspension on the market.
What kind of ****ty ass vehicles do you drive?

I'm in a jacked up Heep on 37s and regularly drive all over Htine on not so nice streets. Zero issues with spillage.
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
Read through that whole thread and didn't see anything about maroon ramblers
TheEyeGuy's shop, Texian Firearms, has them. He's a sponsor on this board and makes them custom.
plowboy1065
S
Ok eyeguy, shoot me a pm and let me know how much we are looking at
AZAG08
AG
quote:
Ok eyeguy, shoot me a pm and let me know how much we are looking at
+1
VanZandt92
I laughed.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Last run of them is coming in this week or next. Haven't heard back from the coater if they are done yet or not.
texAZtea
AG

I use one of these. So do the day laborers in the vineyard in Arizona where I used to work. It keeps water and ice cold for hours in the hot AZ sun. I spent $5 at academy because it was on sale. It holds 64oz, the cap snaps closed, and I've never had an issue with it spilling in my truck.
tmaggie50
AG
You just don't get it...
RedlineAg08
I just bought a 30oz and 20oz after using one last weekend. Made me a drink at night and when I woke up the next morning it was still full of ice.
Spotted Ag
AG
Why does it take so long to drink your coffee? Why does a mug need to be able to keep it hot for hours? Coffee is made for drinking not sitting in a mug for hours.
techno-ag
AG
You just don't get it either.
HUEY04
AG
My coffee needs to stay hot from the time I make it at 5:15 until I am done at the gym and heading to the office at around 7:30-8:00. I am NOT drinking that stuff from frozen concentrate at the office.
bdenby
AG
Eyeguy, will you update this thread to let us know when they are available?
Smokedraw01
How long does it take people to drink coffee or other drinks?
BrazosDog02
AG
Up to 24 hours, apparantly.
Tagguy
AG
I put one ice cube in mine at work on Friday. Apparently I left it out on my desk with the lid off next to my computer. Today when I came in it was frozen solid, they had the heat on and it was only up to 64 and on top of all of that my computer was frozen.

Now because of me the safety meeting will be on proper handling and safety with Yetis.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.