Outdoors
Sponsored by

Yeti coolers (I know, I know... )

20,617 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by civil08
civil08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I went ahead and cancelled the charge through my CC, pretty simple actually. A new email came through from Big-Coolers with a link to review the product I just purchased, I'm just going to ignore it since I still have no replies to my previous emails. Oh well, lesson learned.
Aggietaco
AG
Hopefully you guys used a virtual CC or a pay through service like Paypal or Google Wallet. If not, it may not be the worst time to get some new CC numbers.
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
Hopefully you guys used a virtual CC or a pay through service like Paypal or Google Wallet. If not, it may not be the worst time to get some new CC numbers.
Tagguy
AG
quote:
So I went ahead and cancelled the charge through my CC, pretty simple actually. A new email came through from Big-Coolers with a link to review the product I just purchased, I'm just going to ignore it since I still have no replies to my previous emails. Oh well, lesson learned.

The joke is on you. I ordered one and got it in yesterday. I couldn't be happier. Top notch product at an awesome price.

oklaunion
SWEET!!!
I bought a Coleman 120 qt that is supposed to hold ice for 5 days and it still has the majority of the ice I put in it before a hunt last Tuesday, 8 days ago. Cost me $68.
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
SWEET!!!
I bought a Coleman 120 qt that is supposed to hold ice for 5 days and it still has the majority of the ice I put in it before a hunt last Tuesday, 8 days ago. Cost me $68.
Yeah, but if you had a YETI, that 120 quarts of ice would now equate to 480 quarts of ice. So the joke's on you.
oklaunion
Dang it. I hate getting ripped off like that.
Post removed:
by user
OE_Ag11
AG
So did they ever show up.
hillcountryag86
AG
Just don't think there is any way this is legit. I am a YETI dealer and as some have said, they are strict on pricing.

Hope nobody gets ripped off on this.
schmendeler
AG
if they're buying from a legit dealer, they're still getting ripped off.
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
if they're buying from a legit dealer, they're still getting ripped off.
Towns03
AG
updates??
SteveG
AG
For those serious about getting a " deal" on Yetis.... Best legit deal I found was signing up for emails from ACK - Austin canoe & kayak. They will send you a 20% off coupon. Free shipping. Sweet deal.
Cowboy1990
Anyone ever cut a cross section out of aYeti? Wondering how good/comparable of a cooler you could make by taking an average cooler from say Academy our Wal-Mart and drilling a hole somewhere in the side and filling with a can of compressed closed cell foam. If it works, you'd have one helluva cooler for a fraction off the cost.

Anyone have any idea if this would work??????
ag92tx
quote:
Anyone ever cut a cross section out of aYeti? Wondering how good/comparable of a cooler you could make by taking an average cooler from say Academy our Wal-Mart and drilling a hole somewhere in the side and filling with a can of compressed closed cell foam. If it works, you'd have one helluva cooler for a fraction off the cost.

Anyone have any idea if this would work??????

You're on to something...buy one large and one medium igloo cooler. Put the medium inside the large then fill the spaces with expanding foam. Rename the Texags Weekender and sell to OB posters.....Profit??
schmendeler
AG
or you could just buy one of the colemans as is and have a cooler that is just as good.
Satellite of Love
OP's website doesn't work for me anymore. Possible scammers took the money and ran?
civil08
AG
I was able to get my money back from the CC company. They told me the company had 2 cycles to dispute the cancelled charge or if the ice chest ever showed up they would release the payment. So far neither has happened and there hasn't been any unusual charges show up (knock on wood). Chalk it up as a lesson learned.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.