Official Overwatch Thread

56,477 Views | 786 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Cromagnum
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All I know is that Terry Crews should have voiced Doomfist.

Rosco
AG
XBOX player:

Any teams looking for a junkrat, soldier, orisa, or bastion? SR has been staying around 2000-2300

Please message me.
Rosco
AG
AtlAg05 said:

I can't tell you how many times as mercy standing near Reinhardt, his shield is getting pummeled and no one is returning fire. I end up pulling out my blaster way too many times.
are you on xbox or pc?
AtlAg05
AG
PC but I haven't played in about a year
Cromagnum
AG
New character Hammond the Hamster (ie Wrecking Ball) now on the PTR. Looks crazy as hell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/overwatch-players-are-already-doing-ridiculous-things-with-wrecking-ball/

chigger
AG
I think someone on the Overwatch dev team is a fan of Top Gear/Grand Tour
Hagen95
AG
Nice thread resurrection. I need to fire up Overwatch and see how much worse my skills have become.
FatZilla
AG
I am looking forward to hamster balling around and ****ing **** up!
KidDoc
AG
I'm playing on ps4 these days as Kiddoc99. A mighty 1500ish competitive mode so far this year haha.

I like playing support or tank, hit me up if I'm on I tend to play hard to win but not be worried or uptight if it is a loss.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Cromagnum
AG
FatZilla said:

There is some funny **** you can do as the hamster. He's not every easy to play and be highly successful with though. In the right hands, he will be a menace.
KidDoc
AG
My competitive matches on PS4 were so bad last night I got POTG as Mercy twice on losses. Ugly!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Cromagnum
AG
Cromagnum said:

FatZilla said:

There is some funny **** you can do as the hamster. He's not every easy to play and be highly successful with though. In the right hands, he will be a menace.

Confirmed the hamster is fun as hell.
FatZilla
AG
Cromagnum said:

Cromagnum said:

FatZilla said:

Hes fantastic with a dedicated support. He is a great dive tank with his mobility to get in fast and escape. He can kill a squishy with a single round of ammo but not much else. I kinda wish his ammo was like Orisa's, large capacity with little lower damage.
Cromagnum
AG
FatZilla said:

Cromagnum said:

Cromagnum said:

FatZilla said:

Hes fantastic with a dedicated support. He is a great dive tank with his mobility to get in fast and escape. He can kill a squishy with a single round of ammo but not much else. I kinda wish his ammo was like Orisa's, large capacity with little lower damage.

I played an arcade game of total mayhem with him earlier that lasted like 30 minutes and I racked up 62k dmg with him. He is completely unkillable in that mode.
FatZilla
AG
Cromagnum said:

FatZilla said:

Cromagnum said:

Cromagnum said:

FatZilla said:

I played an arcade game of total mayhem with him earlier that lasted like 30 minutes and I racked up 62k dmg with him. He is completely unkillable in that mode.
Sombra will make him killable like she does to most in there lol, without shielding spam, ball mode or rope, you die pretty quick.
Cromagnum
AG
FatZilla said:

Cromagnum said:

FatZilla said:

Cromagnum said:

Cromagnum said:

FatZilla said:

Sombra will make him killable like she does to most in there lol, without shielding spam, ball mode or rope, you die pretty quick.

Yep. Had it happen. Good Anna's can sleep me before I piledrive too.
Bryan98
AG
Just picked this up on Xbox. Really enjoying it so far! Friend me up, I can play as a team.

Edit: Durr, name is Fedaykin98. That's important. XD
Cromagnum
AG
Having a blast playing as Ashe. I can frequently 3 or 4 gold medal with her and she's very capable in good hands. She is terribad in unskilled hands though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.