***** The Division - Xbox one *****

124,640 Views | 1376 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Does anyone have any problems loading The Division after turning their XBOne on from "sleep"? When I start it up, it shows The Division title page with the 3 agents walking away from the screen and then goes to a black screen and never comes out.

Every time I want to play I have to hard restart my XBOXOne by holding the power for 10+ seconds.

This happens to me if I put the Xbox to sleep while the game is open, bc it's an 'always online' game like destiny. You are severing the server connection without shutting down the game.

I always 'log out' of the division, then go to the dashboard, hit start, then close. Then I put my Xbox to sleep.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
When they said 100% HE drop rate I didn't expect this.

Sooo... I worked really hard to collecting HE material and not using too much of it so I'd have plenty as the game went along... and now they are just gonna throw HE gear around like it's Christmas!

Please tell me all the best stuff still has to be crafted just so I feel better about saving all my crap the last few weeks!!!
BadMoonRisin
AG
Thanks, guys. Ill try that.
jeffk
AG
Sucker.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:
When they said 100% HE drop rate I didn't expect this.

Sooo... I worked really hard to collecting HE material and not using too much of it so I'd have plenty as the game went along... and now they are just gonna throw HE gear around like it's Christmas!

Please tell me all the best stuff still has to be crafted just so I feel better about saving all my crap the last few weeks!!!
most of the best stuff is crafted. incursions and DZ bosses can drop the new gear set gear. 90% of the HE drops will get discarded for materials. Challenge mode bosses are only dropping level 30 HE, whereas you're going to want lvl 32 items.
E
AG
What's y'all's gear score at first startup? Mine was 169 when I logged in. Changed my pistol from a purple to gold and raised it to 172.

I'm a level 50 DZ
Aggietaco
AG
Considering I got my first HE item last night and finally ditched all of my blue and green for purple gear, you probably don't want to know.
herb96
AG
will be on later tonight

Agmaniacmike12
Is the name coming back?
herb96
AG
quote:
Is the name coming back?
soon
Aggietaco
AG
Good, because your new name reminds me of some items I've left in el bano.

howdydamnit04
AG
DondeEstaElOcho?
jr15aggie
AG

and yes... they misspelled moldy!
E
AG
Anyone up for some Incursion & Chill tonight around 8:30/9?
gumby579
AG
I will be on for sure. Send me an invite and if I'm not in a group already I'll jump in
jr15aggie
AG
Boy I love updates! Had an hour with the wife and kids gone so I logged on (I'm gear level 170 btw). My base of operations is locked... I can't get in... So I try fast traveling to a daily mission. It won't load. Ok.. So I close the game and restart... Now my account is unavailable it says. Hard boot the Xbox ... Nothing fixes it.

Friggin! I had one hour to myself and my game is fubar!
Kampfers
AG
Level 31 HE gear all seems to be around 180-185 gear score. Level 30 HE gear around 160-165. Sitting at 168 gs because I could never get good rolls on a level 31 chest piece.

Also my purple m1a drags down my score a good bit with a score of 130. My vector otoh has a score of 182 (once again, HE level 31).
Agmaniacmike12
I'm sitting at 181. Is gearscore only for equipped items? That could be abused easily in regards to DZ brackets.
Kampfers
AG
quote:
I'm sitting at 181. Is gearscore only for equipped items? That could be abused easily in regards to DZ brackets.

Yes. I wonder if it would transfer your server if you equipped different gear.
Agmaniacmike12
TheAggie, it seems you aren't the only one having issues with characters disappearing, it is a pretty common issue on their community boards.

Massive is putting out a hotfix at 7pm central (30 minutes from now). Servers are supposed to be down for 15 minutes or so.

The hotfix is supposed to fix an issue with the patch where challenge mode bosses were dropping 4 guaranteed golds (other than Hornet). The patch only intended for one guaranteed gold drop as boss loot.
E
AG
Glad I got a challenge mode mission in before the patch
wee_ag
AG
quote:
TheAggie, it seems you aren't the only one having issues with characters disappearing, it is a pretty common issue on their community boards.

Massive is putting out a hotfix at 7pm central (30 minutes from now). Servers are supposed to be down for 15 minutes or so.

The hotfix is supposed to fix an issue with the patch where challenge mode bosses were dropping 4 guaranteed golds (other than Hornet). The patch only intended for one guaranteed gold drop as boss loot.
BOOOOOOO!!!!!!, er, I mean HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Glad I got a challenge mode mission in before the patch

I was right there with you... And then my game froze 20 seconds before we took out the boss. I got the Phoenix creds, but obviously couldn't pick up the gold drops. Loud noises!
wee_ag
AG
quote:
@thedivisiongame
Please note that the missing character issue will require further investigation and will not be resolved with the upcoming hotfix
Aggietaco
AG
What's this bulsh about having to apply updates manually? I thought one of the benefits of always on was that happening automagically.
RadAg14
AG
Incursions
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:

Yes. I wonder if it would transfer your server if you equipped different gear.
you can't really do that. It takes the average of the highest gear from each slot in your pack, not what is equipped. Only way to lower your score is to put items in your stash, which is unavailable in the DZ. I did read where some people are using a gear score 1 pistol to get in the under 160 bracket though
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Incursions
I was in a large party and I assume you were part of the group that went for the Incursion while my group went into the DZ. Was interesting to hear y'all struggle for well over an hour to finally wave the white flag.

Interesting that it's really that hard! I think most of you guys are fairly well equipped... makes me wonder how much grinding for minor improvements to my stuff will be needed before I can take it on.
Aggietaco
AG
I'll be on tonight if anyone is dumb enough to try it out with me.
gumby579
AG
I got in a random group for incursion and it wasn't that it was hard, it's just that it requires coordination. If you get in a group that isn't using mics it seems like you wouldn't stand much of a chance. It took us right under 3 hours to finish it on hard but we got to wave 8 3 times and died before we finally beat it on 4th try.
thaed137
AG
That sucks, at least I got one run in on the four gold drops even if it wasn't that great of stuff. The challenging missions definitely seemed a little bit harder but who knows. Really sucked yesterday when I accidentally deconstructed the wrong vest and my health is now like 30K lower , makes running the challenging missions suck when I die nearly every grenade thrown my way. At least my DPS is up in the 150K's for now till I can get my health back up. Once I do that, will try my hand at the incursions.
jeffk
AG
I am definitely dumb enough. (May not be ranked high enough to be much use though.)
TheVarian
AG
quote:
I'll be on tonight if anyone is dumb enough to try it out with me.

Pick me!
CRM1712
AG
Anyone completed it yet have any tips? I been reading that the flash sticky can be quite useful since it can be used for the shutgunners and makes the drones practically useless.
gumby579
AG
I strongly suggest using the support station with immunizer Helps with the drones that zap and the snipers. When running the bomb use tactical link. For the shotgunners use normal cc stuff (sticky flash, seeker air burst, incendiary rounds). Just stick together with your group and don't split up. We found the best place to go was in the middle where ammo refills. Regarding the refills they are timed so you can't refill after every wave. Time that appropriately and make sure the group is aware.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.