Xbox Preview Program

5,640 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Lt. Joe Bookman
txag2k
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd take an invite if any are remaining.

GT: TxAg2k
Vade281
AG
friend me on xbox and i'll shoot an invite. it's unlimited invites
OE_Ag11
AG
I want one please

alexthapyro
zmonkster
AG
Anyone still giving out invites to the preview program? Gamer tag is zmonkster I would greatly appreciate it.
Pman17
AG
quote:
Anyone still giving out invites to the preview program? Gamer tag is zmonkster I would greatly appreciate it.
Done, expect an invite soon. May take 48 hours to process.
thaed137
AG
GT: Redass2009 if you don't mind!
zmonkster
AG
Thank you, much appreciated.
Pman17
AG
quote:
GT: Redass2009 if you don't mind!
I'll add you.
Pman17
AG
There is a new quiet update out which makes some of the 360 games incompatible and need to be reinstalled. Head over to the update preview app and see what they are.

The preview staff have been quiet and Phil Spencer making some hints at GameCon. We may see the new UI very soon.
Sentinel
AG
Anyone experiencing issues with the New Xbox One Experience (NXOE)? All of the menus and some apps are completely unresponsive or the cursor movements are delayed. Party chat isn't working half the time. Some times I'll join a party, then go back to playing a game just to be kicked out of the party for no reason.
Pman17
AG
quote:
Anyone experiencing issues with the New Xbox One Experience (NXOE)? All of the menus and some apps are completely unresponsive or the cursor movements are delayed. Party chat isn't working half the time. Some times I'll join a party, then go back to playing a game just to be kicked out of the party for no reason.
Go to settings and make sure you are on the latest update. Yea, I've had the same problems. This current build is a bit stable.
MidnightMugdown
If any invites remaining I'd take one:
GT: ItsJettJohnson
Sentinel
AG
Yeah, I got the update that was released a few days ago. Just checking if others were having similar problems.
Pman17
AG
NOVEMBER 12th Folks for the New Xbox Experience
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
I've had issues with sound on TV. Seems like when I change a channel using the OneGuide it takes 30+ Seconds for audio to register.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.