Rabbi warns Columbia Jewish students return home ASAP

6,778 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
TexasAggiesWin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Until these idiots acknowledge what happened on October 7th, 2023 and publicly denounce what happened, they can take a long walk off of a short pier.
General Jack D. Ripper
I'm surprised antifa hasn't gotten into this. Does it spill into the city streets by summer?
Artorias
AG
General Jack D. Ripper said:

I'm surprised antifa hasn't gotten into this. Does it spill into the city streets by summer?

Checks haven't cleared yet
General Jack D. Ripper
Artorias said:

General Jack D. Ripper said:

Checks haven't cleared yet

I would imagine that it will get bad around summer. But maybe the reason antifa hasn't gotten involved is because this is different. We know that antifa is the paramilitary of the leftists. However I'm sure Soros is turning this to some degree. I think we have leftists/islamists fighting the globalists. Soros always hated Jewish people. Who knows!
Imagine living at the end of civilization. Imagine that you can buy dog ice cream for your best friend.
Nanomachines son

This is how wars will be conducted soon. Whomever is the most cringe loses or wins, I don't know anymore.
FIDO95
AG
Gratuitous Reagan clips:

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fredfredunderscorefred
Triple S said:

The Chicken Ranch said:

How many of these "Jews" voted for all this?

Yup. Just about all of them.

Ummmmmmmmm….. No.

Orthodox Jews are usually voting Republican. Conservative Jews are split 50/50…….

But still not close to "just about all"
well why not just say 'republican voting jews vote overwhelmingly republican; not close to all'

various sources, all generally consistent. Maybe blacks might be a more solid voting block for dems

American Jews tend to favor Democratic candidates, with 71% of Jewish voters choosing Democratic candidates on average and 26% choosing Republicans since 1968.

Pew Research Center surveys, including the 2020 study, show that Jews are among the most consistently liberal and Democratic groups in the U.S. population. Seven-in-ten Jewish adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, and half describe their political views as liberal.

The Democratic Party is the most popular political party among Jewish adults with 65% identifying as or leaning toward the Democrats. About one in three Jewish adults identifies as or leans Republican (29%) while just 4% identify as Independent and do not lean toward either party. Regardless of party self-identification, the majority (71%) of the Jewish electorate typically votes for the Democratic candidate in presidential elections. A plurality of Jewish adults identify as liberal (45%) when asked about their political views. A little over a third of Jewish adults identify as moderate (36%), and about a fifth identify as conservative (19%).
Shoefly!
AG
Muktheduck said:

SA68AG said:

Does anyone know a single Jew who spoke out against harassing and,canceling and making threats against conservative Christian students or Trump supporters ?

Well yes, there were plenty who spoke against it. If we're being honest though, most of them supported it. It was fine when it was anti-white, now that it's anti-semitic it must be stopped.

And yeah, it should be stopped. **** the Hamas protestors. But don't expect white conservatives to go to bat for you when you've been demonizing them for the last decade. I dont hope for any level of violence against any leftist Jew. But there's a big steaming pile of irony that the group they've labeled as neo-nazis is now the very people they're relying on to combat the cultists that they indoctrinated.

Then we should see a turning point with the mainstream media and Hollywood who supports the liberal point of views, shouldn't we?
YouBet
AG
Need a Kent State 2.0. Bring in the National Guard and just start firing.
Triple S
S
waitwhat? said:

I just looked at snaps in the area on Snapchat and every single one of those idiots is wearing a covid diaper on their face.

Lunacy.

Agree.

But they aren't wearing them because of COVID.

They don't want to be identified
"Eat more do-nuts and less lists" - Dennis Franchonie
Stat Monitor Repairman
Imagine paying $87,500 a year to go to Columbia and having to deal with this Bs.
Agthatbuilds
This isn't about Palestine or Israel anymore, at least, not entirely.

This is just the Palestine issue being used to further push Marxist beliefs. It's no different than the blm riots.

College and high schools, to a degree, train students specifically to be activist and perform such protest on leftist issues. Its about their opinion of oppressor and oppressed.

The current thing is irrelevant. Gays and blm yesterday, trans and Palestinians today. Antifa and professional organizing groups are definitely involved.

Ukrainians don't get this sort of protest because they're western and white. Ethiopians don't get these protests because the left's version of oppressor/oppressed isn't met.

It about bringing down the West/America, not the cause of the month.

It's all a performance; astroturf, as Pelosi says.
annie88
AG
waitwhat? said:

I just looked at snaps in the area on Snapchat and every single one of those idiots is wearing a covid diaper on their face.

Lunacy.

But they're wearing them to cover their identities.

Cowards do that.
Hawk2007
13B said:

FIDO95 said:

This crap has been brewing for years. The below is a conversation between Peterson and Yeonmi Park from 2 years ago. Her conclusion after attending Columbia from 2016-2020 was that she had to censor herself to survive. Her life there was no different then her experience living in North Korea… left that sink in. It wasn't a place of higher learning. It was a place of indoctrination no different then an authoritarian state. The people coming out of there are the future leaders of this country. Hold on to your hats, this ride is going to get ugly.

I appreciate what you posted and agree with you...but for the love of everything Holy and good in this world...It is THAN...you are obviously educated, you only detract from your point when you misuse words. I understand typos like left instead of let but using then for than (I realize it is done here way more than should be) is just mind numbing. Sorry, rant over, derail needs no response.

It's actually "different from" since it's a comparative adjective.

Though, I can only hope that places like the Ivy League that are the last bastions of a quality liberal arts degree know that different than is different from different from.
Proposition Joe
I bet there were a lot of people that stood by and uttered "but... they should have known better" in the 1930s as well.

If you're saying it now, might want to check your moral compass and backbone. If they are altered by "you didn't vote for my guy", then you've got counterfeit ones.
BBRex
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Bogey1996 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

SA68AG said:

Does anyone know a single Jew who spoke out against harassing and,canceling and making threats against conservative Christian students or Trump supporters ?

NOPE

Cry me a river is my response to them (aside from the relatively few conservative exceptions). And welcome aboard. Hopefully they will change, and quit reflexively voting out of fear and dislike of white Christians. Doubtful though.

The protestors are trash...but ideological and political allies of so many of the Jews that have started screeching recently. Am I supposed to cry over this? Nah.
I will admit, all of the Jewish people I know or have encountered are conservative. Your narrative is so off base. I guess when Texas flips(hopefully not but I don't like the way we are trending) you are going to lets us all know we got what we wanted, even though almost half would have voted the other way.

Your stereo typing really shows your character or lack there of.
Stats don't lie
I know a f-ton of liberal caucasians. So F whitey!

(Am I doing this right?)
El Gallo Blanco
BBRex said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Bogey1996 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

SA68AG said:

NOPE

Cry me a river is my response to them (aside from the relatively few conservative exceptions). And welcome aboard. Hopefully they will change, and quit reflexively voting out of fear and dislike of white Christians. Doubtful though.

The protestors are trash...but ideological and political allies of so many of the Jews that have started screeching recently. Am I supposed to cry over this? Nah.
I will admit, all of the Jewish people I know or have encountered are conservative. Your narrative is so off base. I guess when Texas flips(hopefully not but I don't like the way we are trending) you are going to lets us all know we got what we wanted, even though almost half would have voted the other way.

Your stereo typing really shows your character or lack there of.
Stats don't lie
I know a f-ton of liberal caucasians. So F whitey!

(Am I doing this right?)
Yes, F all white liberals...they are the absolute worst. Women in particular, as they are largely dem. Nothing but respect to those who don't side with evil...just like the minority of Jews who don't.
Nanomachines son

If this doesn't tell you we need to repeal the 19th, nothing will.
nortex97
AG
The American latter-day "Red guards" if nothing else;

Notice that the violence started at a girls middle school, then; probably a similar level of education to what places like Columbia provide today to such women.

Quote:

The first killing took place on August 5th in the most prestigious Beijing Girls' Middle School. The girls beat, tortured and killed their principal.

In the rest of August thousands of presumed enemies died at the hands of the Red Guards. It is remembered as the bloody Red August.

The Red Guard Movement soon spread nationwide. Together these Red Guards accomplished what Mao wanted them to do: seizing power of all levels of the government for Mao.

The movement eventually got out of control. Fighting broke out among factions. Before long it resembled a civil war. They were now regarded as a liability rather than an asset.

In 1968 Mao deployed the army to suppress the most violent factions and sent the rest to the fields to be "re-educated" through hard labor.

The end.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.