*****Official Luke Cage Episode 10-13 Discussion*****

8,758 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Hulla Baller
texasaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I liked Cottonmouth dying. Not because it opened the door for Diamondback, but because it paved the way for Mariah. I expect her to be causing trouble in future seasons.
YouBet
AG
Just finished.

• Misty Knight is so hot.
  • Was the martial arts ad that Claire pulled a number from at the very end Iron Fist? Does he have a gym?
  • I liked Cages Captain Americaesque character simply because of the message and symbolism of it all.
  • Diamondback is going to come back with Luke's powers and that is going to turn me off.
  • Definitely not as good as DD nor JJ.
PatAg
AG
The ad said Colleen Wing. I googleized that name, and found its a character in the marvel universe.
MW03
AG
Finished the series. I have a lot of thoughts about this one.

• I don't hate the guy playing Cage. They gave him very little to work with, but at least Rosario Dawson was calling him out for being corny. I think he could be pretty good with a little more there. Even so, a lot of him was pretty cringey, i.e., crying over Pop.

• Cottonmouth was pretty good. I connected with his character. That was the one, though. Pretty much everyone else was terrible, especially...

• I can't believe how bad Diamondback and Shades were, man. Horrible acting, and I liked Shades in Sons of Anarchy, so I have to believe the direction was a huge part of the problem. As for Diamondback, it's like he was trying to play a worse version of the Candyman. I couldn't watch him, it was that bad.

• At least Rosario Dawson was trotting around to look at in the 2nd half of the season.

Overall, pretty generous C- from me.
Hulla Baller
AG
Sweet Christmas

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.