Scenes in movies/tv that had you crying you were laughing so hard...

22,444 Views | 167 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by chipotle
jbsj9698
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Debt
- I remember the first time I saw the Spaceball I pan the screen, about 20 secs in I was in so much pain.

- The deadpool/collossus scene

- in GotG, I knew it was infinity stone, but when Starlord is handling the orb to the Collector... every.damn.time.

- most of Charlie Day's illiteracy blunders in IASIP

- Arrested Development when the family collectively calls Michael a chicken

- Silicon Valley jerk-off algorithm

- Veep, Jonah shooting himself in the foot

- Veep, any Peter MacNicol scene: "if you were 10% less black" "shut up you sentient enema"

- WWZ when the brainiest virologist ("only man who can save us") trips and dies almost instantly

- too many MST3k/rifftrax moments. I think Starship Troopers riff was probably the best
Mr. White
AgPediRPh
AG
That 70s Show: Red walks in on Eric in his red underwear with his cousin.
Mr. White
The Debt
quote:
The Rifftrax version of Birdemic and Miami Connection. I got really scared because I thought I was going to throw up from laughing so hard in a theater full of people.

I was singing the Miami Connection songs to my friends for days, they hated me.
Mr. White
Yep, I had people begging me to stop.
Micah97
AG
In my younger years, happy Gilmore at the theatre in college station. Had me rolling in so many scenes. And I'm not that big of a sandler fan.

Most recently, I will add a vote to step brothers. Funniest movie I have seen in a long time.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
The entirety of the scene where John Belushi in Animal House traverses the cafeteria line, piling food on his tray, pocketing a bunch of bananas, shoving an entire burger into his mouth, and then furtively looking around before slurping down some jello and putting the plate back on the dispensing shelf. I laughed so hard at that.

Porky's - gee, where do I start? The lineup scene out in the 'glades when the big dude burst through the window waving a machete and yelling. When the guys are peeping on the gals in the locker room shower and the word "lardass" comes out of PeeWee's mouth. When the assistant basketball coach is trying so hard to stifle his laughter when the other coach is boning Kim Cattrall in the boy's locker room. And probably funniest of all, when Ms. Ballbraker is talking to the school principal with all the coach's present, she is describing the incriminating mole on one guy's pecker, and the principal wants her to refer to it as a tallywhacker. Finally the coach who did Kim Cattrall suggests bringing in a police sketch artist to draw up a poster saying "have you seen this *****?" And the principal, who noticeably straining to stifle his laughter, finally bursts out in raucous laughter. I think by then I was literally rolling on the floor LMAO.
chipotle
Dumb and dumber toilet scene

Eurotrip nazi kid

*thumbs up
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Man overboard!

Yes! Also have to second the Home Alone 2 brick scene.
Bruce Almighty
AG
You play ball like a girl!!!!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Some more:

Mrs. Doubtfire throwing the fruit at Pierce Brosnan's head

Something About Mary - New job with Rice-a-roni, dog jumping out the window, entire zipper scene ("He was masturbating!")

Ace Ventura - Screaming through the sliding door, and of course,
TCTTS
AG
Not to go all Redstone, but I was at the very first test screening of Borat, eight months before it eventually came out in theaters, having seen no trailers, no anything, long before it became cliched and something people quoted ad nauseam. To this day, that's the hardest I've ever laughed in a theater - in particular, the scene where they're running naked through the hotel. It was such a weird situation, having to - for eight months - explain to people not only how funny the movie was, but that it was going to be huge, with half of them never even having heard of the character.
TCTTS
AG
quote:

EoT
Hands down, for TV. At least in the last five years or so.
Sapper Redux
60% of the time, it works every time.

Bruce Almighty
AG
I saw Austin Powers 2 before I saw the first. I pretty much laughed non stop when I saw it.
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
I saw this in Iraq with my platoon. I've never seen so many grown men just about piss themselves.
That entire movie was epically hilarious. Trey and Matt have a direct line to my funny bone.
The Anchor
AG
This one gets me for some reason. Zach's expressions were great!

wangus12
AG
quote:
The entirety of the scene where John Belushi in Animal House traverses the cafeteria line, piling food on his tray, pocketing a bunch of bananas, shoving an entire burger into his mouth, and then furtively looking around before slurping down some jello and putting the plate back on the dispensing shelf. I laughed so hard at that.
Hell the best part about that scene is reliving during my days at Sbisa.
Humorous Username
AG
How did the thread go this long without the "Beans" scene from Blazing Saddles?
astros4545
AG
Meet the Millers

Son-daughter-mother make out scene
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
60% of the time, it works every time.

Sex Panther
AG
I remember sitting around with my friends in high school one night doing what you would expect high schoolers to do... and someone started talking about Super Troopers and how funny it was. I didn't even really know anything about it, but we put it on.

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did at that opening scene... granted I probably was also 'freaking out man'.
Ulrich
Get Smart airplane lavatory scene
Holy Grail guards in swamp castle
I'll second the sneak attacks in Pink Panther
HtownAg92
AG

I couldn't find a good clip of my other one, the "Blow it out your ***" scene from The Great Outdoors.
annie88
AG
Last night actually. I laughed so hard at one scene in Popstar: Never stop never stopping. An Andy Samberg movie just out. So many funny things, but what got me laughing so hard I was crying was the scene in the limo with the guy rubbing his parts on the window. Haven't laughed like that in a long time.
TexasAggies06
AG
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Last night actually. I laughed so hard at one scene in Popstar: Never stop never stopping. An Andy Samberg movie just out. So many funny things, but what got me laughing so hard I was crying was the scene in the limo with the guy rubbing his parts on the window. Haven't laughed like that in a long time.

It was really funny. My favorite part was his offensive pro-gay song. I wish I hadn't seen the video for the "**** Bin Laden" beforehand.
COOL LASER FALCON
Madmarttigan
AG
Bridesmaids diarrhea scene
RigsTx
AG
quote:
This one gets me for some reason. Zach's expressions were great!

I'd forgotten about this one. It is hilarious for sure.
HtownAg92
AG
quote:
Bridesmaids diarrhea scene
Also the airplane scene.
hurleyag
AG
Shrek 2 when Pinocchio has to lie about wearing a thong.

Several of Michael Pena's explanation scenes in Ant Man.
TX AG 88
AG
Kojak, bang bang!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.