Star Wars Rebels - Season Three

37,754 Views | 409 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jabberwalkie09
The Collective
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Starting up again
jabberwalkie09
AG
Thank the Ashla, looking forward to this.
The Collective
AG
Decided to rewatch Mandalore episodes from CW. Any chance there is a tie-in of any specific characters with Sabine?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Specifically with Sabine, I don't think so. However, there was a character from TCW supposed to show up in season three of Rebels. Bo Katan but I haven't read much on that front since we initially heard about it back in September.
The Collective
AG
I do remember seeing that character would be on awhile back but had forgotten it until your reminder. I assume that will be soon, maybe this week.

I didn't know if Sabine could somehow be connected to anyone directly, so I was curious of there were theories. Having just watched it again, nothing stands out as a remote possibility.
Dro07
AG
Satine and Obi-Won love child obviously
The Collective
AG
dromo07 said:

Yep, and Rey's momma.
SeattleAgJr
A good (not great) episode, but definitely good in advancing Satine's storyline even if predictable and rushed.

What I cannot reconcile is not killing someone vs all the other kills in the past.

The central fight was well done.
SeattleAgJr

This is somewhat addressed/resolved.
hunter2012
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

A good (not great) episode, but definitely good in advancing Satine's storyline even if predictable and rushed.

What I cannot reconcile is not killing someone vs all the other kills in the past.

The central fight was well done.

Well she wasn't going to kill an unarmed man, that wouldn't be good. I was fine with that, he would have likely been executed later as a traiter anyway.

Also I love the Mandalorian fight sequences! I just wish there were more of them...
TXAG 05
AG
Agreed that it was a good but not great episode. Interested to see if they replace Sabine or not.
AliasMan02
AG
Cstrickland05 said:

Agreed that it was a good but not great episode. Interested to see if they replace Sabine or not.
I think she'll come back around. This seems like setup for the next major arc. Showdown between Thrawn and the Rebels who have the support of Mandalore.
redline248
AG
pretty much what I figured, too
The Collective
AG
jabberwalkie09
AG
**** yeah, Yularen is back! Been wondering if we were ever going to see him.

Oh and Kallus is boned. Looks like this the episode where he tries to escape. Wonder if he will make it out, or suffer the same fate he dealt Maketh Tua.
SeattleAgJr
Good episode.

Not much action, but a slow burner of a story.

And Thrawn written exactly like you would want.
jac4
AG
My thoughts after this episode about Kallus: He ded.

I'd like to see Thrawn's, at times, ridiculous over analysis used against him by Kallus and/or the rebels.
TXAG 05
AG
Good episode. I wonder if Thrawn had the map memorized and now knows where the base is since it was changed.
The Collective
AG
I wondered the same. I'm also curious if Kallus remembers the location as well.
jabberwalkie09
AG
I'm thinking that will likely be the case, so they pretty much screwed themselves with that. I was kind of surprised by Kallus choice, but yeah I think he's dead by the end of the season.
AliasMan02
AG
Was this the first time anybody called Rex "Gramps?" That seals it for me that he is the trooper in RotJ.
The Collective
AG
Hidalgo and Filoni are trolling us hard.

Another random note..
On Rebels recap this week, Hidalgo stated that Sabine did not talk to Bendu off camera (if anyone here was wondering).
redline248
AG
I also assumed Thrawn would have realized the change in planets, but I do think the show would have made that explicit.
SeattleAgJr
I am personally outraged that Thrawn took the time to leave the "galaxy far, far away", head to the Milky Way, retrieve the Holy Grail, and then return back to his own home galaxy.
jabberwalkie09
AG
redline248 said:

I also assumed Thrawn would have realized the change in planets, but I do think the show would have made that explicit.

To a certain extent, I thought his comment after looking at the map made was meant to be an assumed confirmation that he noticed to change.
SeattleAgJr
I did not take it that way, but he could always easily recreate the original list of planets by comparing it back to the original manifest or whatever.

Aggie_Journalist
AG
I think Thrawn definitely knows where the rebel base is now, but he's still going for a bigger fish than just this one rebel base. He wants to lure the entire rebellion into a trap, and leaking fake information to Fulcrum and knowing where the base is will help him do just that.

Solid episode for Thrawn.
EMY92
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Was this the first time anybody called Rex "Gramps?" That seals it for me that he is the trooper in RotJ.
He wasn't initially, but they "changed" the character in ROTJ to be him in the last year or so.
AliasMan02
AG
EMY92 said:

AliasMan02 said:

He wasn't initially, but they "changed" the character in ROTJ to be him in the last year or so.
I know, but it's all been talk so far with no official canon reference that confirms. We've so far just had Pablo saying he thought it was a good idea/theory, I believe.
AgMarauder04
AG
Nevermind
jabberwalkie09
AG

Wait, what? Are we going to actually see the birth of the Rebel Alliance?!?!?! And not only that, will we actually see DANTOOINE?!?!
TXAG 05
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

Wait, what? Are we going to actually see the birth of the Rebel Alliance?!?!?! And not only that, will we actually see DANTOOINE?!?!

DAMN. Can't wait
lunchbox
jabberwalkie09
AG
Excellent news!
Ag Since 83
AG
Chimaera

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.