Silicon Valley - Season 3

101,702 Views | 632 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PooDoo
Sentinel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else excited for the new season? It premieres April 24.

InternetFan02
Quinn
double aught
AG
One of my favorite shows.
et98
AG
Can't wait!!!
Duncan Idaho
Cheap rip off of amazon's betas.
mazag08
AG
quote:

Wut?
double aught
Aggie_3
quote:

No
Really???
Sentinel
AG
quote:

Go to the Betas thread then.
CheeseSndwch
quote:
You just brought piss to a **** fight!
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:

Thanks for making my point. This shoe is nothing but bathroom and drug humor. It should be an inspiring show about making it in the tech world but instead it is all about drugs, yogurt and masterbation.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks for making my point. This shoe is nothing but bathroom and drug humor. It should be an inspiring show about making it in the tech world but instead it is all about drugs, yogurt and masterbation.

Why "should" it be? Just because you want it to be?
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ed Sullivan, is that you??
Professor Frick
AG
Love the Boston Dynamics' Big Dog cameo in that trailer
Bunk Moreland
M.C. Swag
AG
quote:
lol ok

There are certainly similarities, but Silicon Valley is so much better written than betas.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
lol ok

There are certainly similarities, but Silicon Valley is so much better written than betas.

You have no idea what you are talking about. At no time in betas did they have to resort to glorifying Satan worship or the glorification of illegal aliens and pushing for amnesty like a bunch of liberals.

MW03
AG
M.C. Swag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol ok

You have no idea what you are talking about. At no time in betas did they have to resort to glorifying Satan worship or the glorification of illegal aliens and pushing for amnesty like a bunch of liberals.

lolool seriously dude?
Duncan Idaho
Yes I am serious! I am sick and tired of seeing what this country is turning into. Shows like this are a leading cause.

IT used to be a field where conservative Christian Americans could make an impact by going to work at great and Innovative companies like EDS, Tandy or honeywell. But now it has become a field filled with Godless liberals that want to fill their work forces with foreigners with the goal of getting them the right to vote, so they can keep the Democrats in power.

MW03
AG
rhutton125
AG
Wtf
Complete Idiot
Good satire, Duncan
M.C. Swag
AG
quote:
Yes I am serious! I am sick and tired of seeing what this country is turning into. Shows like this are a leading cause.

IT used to be a field where conservative Christian Americans could make an impact by going to work at great and Innovative companies like EDS, Tandy or honeywell. But now it has become a field filled with Godless liberals that want to fill their work forces with foreigners with the goal of getting them the right to vote, so they can keep the Democrats in power.

1) That's some serious conspiracy nonsense
2) Now your true complaint of the show is out. It has nothing to do with Betas. You just feel it has a political agenda that you disagree with.

But what exactly do you want? Its a show about young programmers in California...do you really think an accurate portrayal of Silicon Valley includes "good ol' republican values"? No, and it would make for a far less entertaining show if it did. AND THATS THE PURPOSE OF THE SHOW; TO ENTERTAIN. And by god that d*ck joke at the end of S1 was all-time great. If that's not your cup of tea...then I'm sorry.

My suggestion: Stop watching the show. Don't participate in these threads. I can separate my own political ideology from a tv show. You, obviously, cannot.
Bunk Moreland
quote:

Your El Mero Guero interpretation is spot on
Duncan Idaho
Even setting the liberal politics aside, at least the application in betas was believable and within the realm of possible. The compression rates they ate claiming in SV are so ridiculous that it is impossible to suspend disbelief.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

Ah ok I get it now.
Hickory High
AG
Been one of my favorite comedy shows of all time. I've probably watched both seasons three times now. Between that and Veep, I can't wait for April.
Hickory High
AG
quote:

Also I know this is a joke now, but I wanted to post this gif anyways
Duncan Idaho
quote:
Been one of my favorite comedy shows of all time. I've probably watched both seasons three times now. Between that and Veep, I can't wait for April.

I just wish that billions would have come out earlier, so that the writers of Veep could take a lesson on how to use profanity realistically and effectively
Aggie_3
quote:
Even setting the liberal politics aside, at least the application in betas was believable and within the realm of possible. The compression rates they ate claiming in SV are so ridiculous that it is impossible to suspend disbelief.

brooooooo if you are tuning into HBO comedies to get your believable fix than man we cant help you. its a comedy that's it I don't watch it and think ah man that's so cool whens it hitting the shelf.
Hickory High
AG
Come on man, we've established he was trolling, catch up
double aught
AG
What satisfaction do people get from trolling? Seems like an odd activity to partake in.

Hey, those people that I don't know and will never meet believed, just for a moment, the BS I was telling them. Neat.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.