2016 Concerts Who You Seeing

47,169 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jorgerr96
Goodbull_19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Twenty One Pilots in July - will be my third time seeing my favorite band
jrod2181
quote:
Wow. DMB tickets went on sale on ticketmaster at 12:00 today, and sold out at 12:01pm. I was logged in, hit refresh at the time they went on sale and they were gone. Currently getting bent-the ****-over by stubhub. Hope other fans had better luck.

I just logged in at 2:18 and tickets are availale for Houston
aBouncedCzech
AG
Seeing Nick Offerman at Winstar in April
Leon Bridges at Dallas Music Hall in September

Was thinking about going and seeing Ray Lamontagne, but not a big fan of his new album so far.

Definitely put in a Dale Watson / Hayes Carll / Eleven Hundred Springs show at some point.
jrod2181
Happy Iron Maiden Day. Arrived in Fort Lauderdale at 2 am 7 hour drive from north Florida
Know Your Enemy
AG
Jealous!
zgood10
AG
DMB Woodlands - May 13
Hey Nav
AG
Springsteen & the E Street Band. Denver. Mar 31st.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Just got tickets for Paul Simon on 5/8 in Dallas.
Hey Nav
AG
It was last year or the year prior - went to see Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers w/ Edie Brickell. Sometime during the concert, this really short guy comes out with a guitar and joins in for a couple of bluegrass songs
jrod2181
One more day left on 4 day concert tour. Iron Malden was awesome got to go backstage before the show!!!! Guy sitting next to us had passes. tonight was wife's Kristen Chenowith show it was better than I expected. Round off trip with New Found Glory in Gainesville tomorrow night.
TP Ag '87
AG
DMB, Woodlands.
NoHo Hank
AG
quote:
One more day left on 4 day concert tour. Iron Malden was awesome got to go backstage before the show!!!! Guy sitting next to us had passes. tonight was wife's Kristen Chenowith show it was better than I expected. Round off trip with New Found Glory in Gainesville tomorrow night.
That's awesome! How did Bruce sound post surgery? How about the energy from the band?
Blackstreet
AG
80s cruise this next week. Huey Lewis and the news, kool and the gang, Richard Marx, Starship, flock of seagulls, wang Chung, etc
Night Ranger March 11 in Lake Charles
Frankie Valli and Four Seasons March 12 in Lake Charles
Journey and Doobie Brothers in The woodlands may 21
Heart, Joan Jett, Cheap Trick in the Woodlands in August.
More to come hopefully....
ellebee
Dropkick Murphys tonight at Stubbs!
jrod2181
quote:
quote:
That's awesome! How did Bruce sound post surgery? How about the energy from the band?

Bruce sounded awesome and did not seem to struggle. The band was super high energy but it was also first show of tour. Would be interested in a report from Tulsa on how they sounded
danw95
AG
Marfa Myths in a few weeks, with Parquet Courts, No Age, and somehow Emitt Rhodes.
Robert Plant and the Sonics in Midland
jrod2181
My wife is not happy with me at the moment. Just made our July 4th weekend plans.
Slipknot and Marilyn Manson in Tampa July 2nd. I will take her to clearwater beach to make happy.
ellebee
I'll be buying tickets for the one in Austin. I was giddy when it was announced.
jrod2181
quote:
I'll be buying tickets for the one in Austin. I was giddy when it was announced.

presale password is PULSEOFOT9 going at moment. slipknot presale
ellebee
Yesssss!!!! The code I saw was for presale starting tomorrow but I just got them with that code. Thanks!
Know Your Enemy
AG
Going to see Uli Jon Roth tonight. One of the most underrated guitarists ever IMO. Former Michael Jackson guitarist Jennifer Batten is opening.
Phat32
AG
Miike Snow coming up in a week or so at Granada in Dallas.
Silky Johnston
Saw AC/DC this past weekend in Houston.
Explosions in the Sky in March in Austin
Free Press Summer Fest in Houston
Know Your Enemy
AG
Gary Clark Jr. is Sunday and I will probably go see Wolfmother on 3/14.
TopFlightReject
Going to
- River City Rockfest in SA on May 29
- Slipknot and Marilyn Manson on June 26
- Modest Mouse and Brand New on July 23 in Austin
- Rob Zombie and Korn on August 3
- Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin on August 13

Oh yeah.. I also threw in a 3 day field pass to Chicago Open Air July 15th-17th. This one I'm freaking stoked about. Anyone else going?
ellebee
Is rob zombie and korn the Austin show?
jrod2181
August 3rd is the Woodlands
TopFlightReject
Ticketmaster is/was running a special called "ticket to rock" that was $50 for three shows at cynthia woods. it was the Slipknot/Zombie/Disturbed dates.
ellebee
$50 for all three or $50 each?
jrod2181
it is 50 plus fees for all 3 shows. lawn seats.
Buy on map said no tickets but I chose find seats for me and it came up with lawn. Also I am very bored at work today.
http://concerts.livenation.com/event/3A0050566C3E12B0?tm_link=artist_msg-1_3A0050566C3E12B0&crosssite=TM_US:2216065:475245?tm_link=artist_msg-1_3A0050566C3E12B0&crosssite=TM_US:2216065:475245
ellebee
Wow! I already planned on two of the shows. I think they were going to add Austin dates but not sure I'd want to trade the general admission/pit for the lawn at COTA.
PatAg
AG
If you live in Austin, go catch Atmosphere this friday.
ellebee
They were recommended on my bandsintown app bc I have Macklemore in my music. Are they hip hop?
Jack Thauer
AG
Bucket list item...finally got pit tickets to see DMB!

Going in Houston and then pit in Dallas the next night!
toucan82
I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for this one

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.