Star Wars: Rebels- Season 2

39,991 Views | 363 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AliasMan02
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Maul is Snoke.
This would be awesome.
1. Why?

2. You're out of your mind
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Maul is Snoke.
This would be awesome.
1. Why?

2. You're out of your mind
It's April 1st.
hunter2012
AG
I still think it would be awesome if Ezra ends up being del toro's character in episode 8. There's very much a resemblance.
R0GUE
AG
Benecio would need to tone down his accent though. Ezra has zero accent.
hunter2012
AG
Here's some potential new plotlines or people to appear in season 3, thoughts?

While a final showdown with Obi-won would be great, I doubt Maul dies to him. More than likely it'll be Vader or a new Inquisitor/Starkiller type character. Shoot, it might be Ezra if he continues to the dark side.

As for the others, making Tarkin the main antagonist moving forward would be great. Kanon is out of the fight and Ezra is still very much a Padawan. So it can sort of go back to Empire vs the Ghost crew in the next season.
jabberwalkie09
AG
My thoughts on Dash's predictions.

10- Not sure I feel about a light-whip, but initially I'd say no thanks.
9- Ahsoka is done in Rebels IMO. I'm not sure that she is dead or alive, likely gravely injured, but I think she is off the board of characters in Rebels from here on out. One of the things Filoni mentioned was that even with limited screen time, she was overshadowing the main characters of the show.
8- Put me down for Ezra already choosing the dark side. I do see him taking the Maul path as more of a rogue than full on Sith though.
7- Kanan has already done the drunken Jedi thing (see A New Dawn). I don't know if they will go down that path again.
6- Inquisitors are doneskis. Look for a high ranking Imperial (higher than Kallus) being the main antagonist for next season. A secret apprentice for Vader seems unlikely. I think that one of the novels (forget which) makes it some what apparent that Vader is pretty loyal at this stage to Sidious.
5- Doubt it will be Tarkin as the main antagonist next season. They've also already alluded to the Death Star having been tested in this season's "Honorable Ones" with the wreckage around Geonosis. If any reference is going to be had this season to the Death Star, it will be about a super weapon that the rebels don't know of yet. Probably by way of Kallus.
4- I highly doubt that Yavin will appear in Rebels. A character from R1 sure, but not Yavin. Even after the events of ANH the rebellion wasn't cohesive. Ackbar's fleet had to come and help evacuate the Yavin base (mentioned in one of the comics I believe).
3- Rumors, yes I know don't put too much stock in it, strongly hint at Thrawn being the major antagonist next season for the show.
2 and 1 (since they are pretty much related)- A Maul and Kenobi showdown won't happen IMO. Maul has had his revenge against Kenobi when he killed Satine. His revenge is complete as Kenobi has to live with her death. I'm calling it now, but I think Maul dies at Ezra's hands.
Honorable mention: Yep, I am preparing for Filoni to reach to KOTOR for a character to pull into canon. Doubt it will be Revan though.

Honestly, about the only thing that I really want next season is Ezra to continue down the dark side path. A bonus would be Kanan Murdoch.
AliasMan02
AG
Filoni has tried to pull Revan into canon before. Seems like a decent chance he gets it done.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Filoni has tried to pull Revan into canon before. Seems like a decent chance he gets it done.

This would be his best chance to do it, but I think it depends on what story group has planned with the character.
redline248
AG
What is the status of the online game The Old Republic? Canon or legends?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Legends I believe.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Legends I believe.
Correct
EMY92
AG
Ezra won't turn to the dark side. This is a show on Disney XD targeted for kids, they're not going to have the main character that's a good guy turn bad. That's the same reason why I think we're not done seeing Ashoka, there has to be a great reason to kill off good guys in a kids show.
Dro07
AG
There is always a little bit of truth to legends /Asoka
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
There is always a little bit of truth to legends /Asoka

I thought that was pretty deliberate by Filoni.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
Ezra won't turn to the dark side. This is a show on Disney XD targeted for kids, they're not going to have the main character that's a good guy turn bad. That's the same reason why I think we're not done seeing Ashoka, there has to be a great reason to kill off good guys in a kids show.

Having a main character good guy turn bad is basically what Star Wars is all about. Clone Wars certainly went that way and Rebels isn't nearly as kiddie as that series.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.