*** MR. ROBOT Season 1 ***

27,236 Views | 177 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
agmatt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A couple thoughts after watching the show and reading some of the comments.

1. Wife was definitely acting weird, though I, at least for now, chalk that up to her realizing that Elliot is the person that Tyrell was talking about when he more or less broke down prior to the baby being born. Tyrell came back to their house talking crazy about how they had missed the big picture, and now Elliott randomly shows up and is a person who doesn't fit the original path they were on.

2. Whether Ecorp knows about Angela's connection to Elliot remains to be seen, but they are definitely setting her up for something. The problem they may/will have with her is she's so F'ed up in the head too, that I'm not sure they will be able to predict her reactions. Her response to the guy in the shoe store was crazy and shows just how cold she has gotten.

3. CEO definitely knows something. I wonder if it's a situation where this also destroys the skeletons in their closet (or at least they thing it does). I imagine at some point, Elliott will unwind what he did to punish Ecorp.

Great show though. Truly a crazy show to watch.
AggieChemE09
AG
GreasenUSA
AG
quote:
Her response to the guy in the shoe store was crazy and shows just how cold she has gotten.
I'd probably respond very similarly if i'd just witnessed my boss committing suicide and just wanted to get a new pair of shoes without being lectured by a shoe salesman. She humored him for a bit, but then she finally had enough.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Just finished this season and all I can say is wow, what an incredible show.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.