****NEW MUSIC CHECK - Q4 2014****

4,094 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by E.KingTrill
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Houndmouth - For No One

One of the better songs I've heard this year. Reminds me of old Bob Dylan.
DonaldFDraper
AG
Elvis Costello, Jim James, Marcus Mumford and others made an album of newly discovered, previously unreleased Bob Dylan lyrics. Produced by T Bone Burnett.

It is awesome.

The New Basement Tapes Lost On The River
DonaldFDraper
AG
DP
fav13andac1)c
AG
Loving new Weezer. Not a song on there that isn't good in my opinion. Favorites are Lonely Girl, Cleopatra, and the trilogy at the end.
MW03
AG
The new TVOTR album "Seeds" just came out. Pretty excited about this one.
MW03
AG
quote:
Elvis Costello, Jim James, Marcus Mumford and others made an album of newly discovered, previously unreleased Bob Dylan lyrics. Produced by T Bone Burnett.

It is awesome.

The New Basement Tapes Lost On The River
Putting it through the paces now...
MW03
AG
I don't know if you guys like EDM at all, but I had this new Chris Clark album Clark come across my computer and it's pretty good. I'm especially a fan of Winter Linn. Sounds like the makings of an excellent car soundtrack.
MW03
AG
purity ring is back, and they just released a new song that's guaranteed to bury inside your head to live for the foreseeable future

push pull
PatAg
AG
The music threads have become the past part about this board lately. Don't like all of it, but definitely fun to share new music.
E.KingTrill
PRhyme - Royce da 5'9" and DJ Premier

http://www.npr.org/2014/11/30/367593329/first-listen-prhyme-prhyme

Great beats as always from Premier. Features from Ab Soul, Mac Miller, Dwele, Common, Jay Electronica, ScHoolboy Q, Killer Mike, and Slaughterhouse.

Really ambitious IMO. Royce emulates his features delivery style on their tracks, which is, pretty cool.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.