***Once Upon A Time Season 4***

8,101 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Bregxit
R0GUE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I rather enjoyed this half season, mostly due to the Frozen storyline. I thought the actresses for Elsa and Anna and Ingrid, brought a lot to their parts. I'm not sure if I will enjoy this new storyline quite as much though moving forward.
Saxsoon
AG
The woman playing Anna is amazing. She captures all of her mannerisms really well
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
The woman playing Anna is amazing. She captures all of her mannerisms really well
Elizabeth Lail really brought her character to life.
Saxsoon
AG
JonLobb
I've been watching this show over the holiday, never seen it before. I'm a few episodes into Season 4.

They really should have called it "Magic and Cleavage"
Knife_Party
Wow. Last night's episode was very meh. The idea that they would let them into the city was ridiculous. I hope the new villains go away quickly and they focus on Emma's potential for evil or the rest of the season is gonna suck.
R0GUE
AG
Unfortunately I think the direction they are going is that Emma actually joins the villains, after finding out whatever her parents were up to in the Enchanted Forest oh so long ago.

I agree this season feels like a let-down. Cruella de Vil is an awesome villain and her character on this show so far feels like a let down. Same with Ursula. They have tried to glam up the villainesses and it has resulted in them losing their personality.
Bitter Old Man
AG
I really though the Cruella actress was nailing it... I thought them running out the hell bat by throwing it over the town line was a little weak.. Can't that be an aswer to lot of their problems?

Agree with it being stupid that they let them in. I don't buy that for a second. Also, so town is completely off the map and doesn't exist to the outside world, except for Cell Towers? Apparently the dark one has a motorola flip phone that doesnt have any problems finding it.

Charming and Snow having some nefarious dealings could be interesting.
Saxsoon
AG
Interested in Charm and Snow. Snow was vindictive at the end.

Also, anyone notice the Mr. Cluckers Chicken drive through. MORE LOST!
Bitter Old Man
AG
Interesting twists. Looks like Gold will be going fully back to evil. I like that they are tying some things back to the first season.

Snow/Charming killing Male's kid is a little out of character for them. I thought Snow killing Regina's mother was the first bad thing she ever did... Kinda makes you want to root for Male...
redline248
AG
I really don't know why I keep watching this show. It must be Robert Carlyle. It sure isn't Emma since she's taking a backseat this season.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Interesting twists. Looks like Gold will be going fully back to evil. I like that they are tying some things back to the first season.

Snow/Charming killing Male's kid is a little out of character for them. I thought Snow killing Regina's mother was the first bad thing she ever did... Kinda makes you want to root for Male...
I like that the show has humanized every "villain." They aren't just evil (well, aside from the Wicked Witch). They all have some moment that changed them.

Well, maybe. Ursula and Cruella might have just been b*tches. Malefecent looks to have been hurt and that changed her, similar to Regina. Rumple is just selfish.
Breggy Popup
AG
quote:
quote:

I like that the show has humanized every "villain." They aren't just evil (well, aside from the Wicked Witch). They all have some moment that changed them.

Well, maybe. Ursula and Cruella might have just been b*tches. Malefecent looks to have been hurt and that changed her, similar to Regina. Rumple is just selfish.

I think Rumple's moment was being beaten in front of Balefire for being a coward in the ogre wars. He wanted to be strong in his son's eyes and took the Dark One's powers. His cowardice showed up again when he couldn't let go of his power and instead let go of Balefire through the portal. Cowardice and the corruption of dark magic continues to fuel Rumple's evil side...especially now that Balefire is dead.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.