*****The Walking Dead - Season 5***** TV Show Only

692,023 Views | 4240 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AMW2010
JonSnow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So Glenn brings the guy back alive to a situation where being a dangerous douch means execution?

Overall a great episode/finale/season. Can't wait for the next season. I only hope the spin off is as good.
double aught
AG
quote:
Wow...
I'll give it to ya, at least you're changing up your 'PH' comments.
Drawkcab
quote:
The husband should turn into a walker right? Only his neck was sliced open but head looked intact.

Nobody with Rick and Co. will let this happen.
Josepi
AG
quote:
the show has gone downhill for me because clearly the writers are lazy.
I completely disagree. I think the show has for more depth, and is far more complex than ever before and that's why I think it is getting better.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
quote:
the show has gone downhill for me because clearly the writers are lazy.
I completely disagree. I think the show has for more depth, and is far more complex than ever before and that's why I think it is getting better.

Amen!

Tampa yearns for the days of "Season 2: The Search for Sofia"
Hoyt Ag
AG
quote:
I am also definitely not interested in Morgan's "I'm very disappointed in you, Rick" storyline. Who cares? And when the wolf guy was talking about different tribes, I'm almost 100% sure he was talking about the Native Americans that used to live there.

Also, I would think Glenn was way smarter than being baited into following the dude out into the forest. That whole scene, supposed to be epic, just bothered me. I know I'm hating on this finale, but when seemingly everyone and their mom involved with the show promises this will be epic, my expectations will be high.
There is always one in the group. You are now That Guy.
Centerpole90
AG
PH

Oops. Didn't see there was another page.
Proc92
who was looking through the pictures?
Pignorant
AG
quote:
who was looking through the pictures?

The Wolves.
Centerpole90
AG
Presumably the Intel from Aidens backpack will lead the wolves to Alexandria, no?
Proc92
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
Presumably the Intel from Aidens backpack will lead the wolves to Alexandria, no?

That's what I thought.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
Aiden died weeks ago. What backpack?

Are you talking about Aaron?
Centerpole90
AG
Ya. My bad.
Josepi
AG
Yes, Aaron. He dropped his backpack when they broke out of the car.
TxAgg07
AG
How would they have any idea of when those pictures were taken or where they were taken?
Post removed:
by user
Objective Aggie
AG
So the Wolves found the red parka dude first. But why did they kill him in front of the gate? Why then???
TxAgg07
AG
Exactly. Figured they would shove him in there with all the walkers. Why kill him outside of the gate?
Caliber
AG
I took it as he was going to be one of the diversion walkers. Put a few walkers inside the gate to make people think that no one is there, just like Aaron and Daryl assumed.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
Exactly. Figured they would shove him in there with all the walkers. Why kill him outside of the gate?
Kill him. Carve him. Shove the body inside before it animates.

If you let the Walkers kill him, he won't have the lovely forehead decoration.
Proc92
quote:
So the Wolves found the red parka dude first. But why did they kill him in front of the gate? Why then???
maybe they want to make more walkers. slit his throat, carve a w in his head, waits until he turns, then stick him in the pen.
wessimo
AG
The season started strong but ended on a weak note. I'll watch when it returns but won't be counting the days until it comes back.
JonSnow
But if you slit his throat and then push him in the gate, don't 50 ravenous walkers eat every living piece of him? Would they be down to just a skeleton? Why would they stop eating every bit of him?
chase128
AG
quote:
The season started strong but ended on a weak note. I'll watch when it returns but won't be counting the days until it comes back.

I thought it was boring during the middle. The hospital stuff was a drag.
LawAg05
AG
quote:
But if you slit his throat and then push him in the gate, don't 50 ravenous walkers eat every living piece of him? Would they be down to just a skeleton? Why would they stop eating every bit of him?
Interesting. How do the walkers differentiate between fresh and dead meat? Why don't they simply eat all their fellow walkers? It takes a few minutes to turn into a walker, but you lose body temp at 1.6 degrees per hour so the recently turned would still be warm.
TX AG 88
AG
they slit his throat then turned on their noisemakers, so the walkers all shuffled back up into their trailers/boxcars.

they could just lie him inside the fence and let him turn. the already-dead walkers wouldn't even notice.
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
hit the garage door opener rave show,
This made me laugh out loud.
regurkmatt
I thought it was storage as well that they killed the red jacket guy right away. At that point, had they even investigated to learn who let the walkers out, and was there anybody in the car? I wouldn't want a red-hooded zombie walking up on me while trying to figure out where the other people are...
annie88
AG
I get that Morgan is on his zen way of dealing with things, but no way in hell I'd left those wolf people live. no ****ing way.
H6RBW
AG
I didn't dislike the episode. But it does seem like the drama was oversold (the actors' comments that "it'll piss you off" and "get your tissues ready"). More importantly, though, the story didn't get advanced all that much.

Pete is dead, and we seem to have reached a point where the Alexandrians are willing to listen to Rick about doing things "his way". But other than that, alot of other questions we had remain unanswered:

Who are the Wolves? They've been teased for half a season and, although we finally met two of them, we really have more questions about them now than we had before? Can it really be just two dudes with an unloaded gun? What are they doing with the zombie torsos (apparently, hanging them in the back of trucks, but why?).

Morgan is back, but what has he been doing? And what's the story with the symbols on the trees he's been following? That's something they've been teasing since the first episode of the season.

Why is the number of walkers in the Alexandria area increasing now? Is it just chance? Something to do with the Wolves? We don't know.

Again, I don't think it was a "bad" episode. But, with 90 minutes, I thought we'd get, if not resolution, at least more information on those questions.

DannyDuberstein
AG
I like that all of those questions are still out there. It's what keeps me tuned in vs. constantly getting answers and the writers having to pull new questions out of their ace and ending up with a sloppy, short-attention span plot. I like the long-developing story arc. There needs to be enough conflict and developments along the way to keep me engaged in the story (which there has been), but I don't mind it taking its time to ripen.
H6RBW
AG
I don't disagree with that in principle. By all means, take the time to tell the story well. And I don't really have too much of a gripe about the pace with the Wolves storyline, to be honest. It's really the Morgan story that's a little frustrating. We first saw him following a symbol carved into a tree at the end of episode 1 - fifteen episodes ago. And we know just as little about it now as we did then. That seems overly drawn out to me. Hopefully, we'll get some light shed on all that quickly in season 6.
Dro07
AG
quote:

Morgan is back, but what has he been doing? And what's the story with the symbols on the trees he's been following? That's something they've been teasing since the first episode of the season.
This has already been answered. It was the hobo signs that Terminus would use as way findings.

it was discussed on here too.
H6RBW
AG
If that was explained, I totally missed it. Having never been to Terminus, why was Morgan following the symbols? How did he know what they meant?
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 122

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.