*****The Walking Dead - Season 5***** TV Show Only

689,821 Views | 4240 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AMW2010
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nah
The Debt
quote:
I didn't notice the blood on the sword but I WAS coming on here to ask if anyone else thinks Pete killed Coral and/or Judith before leaving the house with the sword.
That would be too great to leave off screen. But it would be hilarious if they Rita'd Carl and Judith (a la Dexter).

combat wombat™
AG
quote:
But it would be hilarious if they Rita'd Carl and Judith (a la Dexter).
Dude, it would be hilarious if an infant was killed?
mazzag
AG
That episode was devastating. I never saw that coming.
double aught
AG
Abraham be like "Damn Rick, at least give me a second to get up off this surgeon before you put one through his dome."
AMW2010
AG
So the blade had blood on it.... Do you think he kills the other son? Cause he runs out that way right before Pete shows up on the same entrance....
Ryan the Temp
AG
Maybe Morgan is immune. Maybe he got bit and didn't die from it. That could have been the big epiphany he had in his life that made him not crazy anymore.
H6RBW
AG
Are we sure he's not crazy?
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Are we sure he's not crazy?
It was said on TD that he had some sort of major thing happen that changed him and made him not crazy anymore.
H6RBW
AG
I didn't notice the blood on the sword when I first watched the episode. But I went back to watch again and it sure looks like it. So the possibilities are:

1 Other walkers.
2. Deanna's other son.
3. Carl and/or Judith.
4. Pete and Jessie's own son.

Was anyone else missing from the meeting? Out of those, I would guess its 2.
H6RBW
AG
Ah. I didn't watch Talking Dead yet.
AMW2010
AG
Spoiler alert... The black balance is now all wrong... Hahah Morgan said he could only say he will only be back for at least one episode is season 6... He dead!
NC2001
AG
I hope it's not Carl or Judith's blood on the sword, but that would make sense. Angry man heads to Rick's house to track him down, he's not there but his kids are. In an angry, drunken rage he ends up killing them. That would be one hell of a revelation for next season's opening episode.
AMW2010
AG
Did any one notice how it was light outside, then outta no where it was like pitch black?!?

Also was michione living at ricks house or the one next door? Cause Pete had to go inside the house looking for Rick, he wouldn't have just known her sword was on the fire place... So as much as I doubt it... Could be coral and or Judith blood...
TampaBayAg08
AG
That finale was a disappointment. You mean to tell me that Rick & the gang defeated Terminus... who seemed to have a very solid way of getting their food supply and had quite an establishment...in 1.5 episodes (with seemingly little effort), but these two wolf guys who can't even do hand-to-hand combat with one person (and didn't even have a loaded gun) is going to be this huge enemy next season? Yawn. Rick kills guys like that in his sleep. I wasn't disappointed with the lack of deaths... but Big Red and Daryl, etc kept going on and on about how this was going to be a really emotional finale, etc. This felt like an extended regular episode. Last week's was more heart pounding, IMO.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
just my thoughts on the two dude wolf pack.

I really think there are more of them, and they are just 2 minor players in the group. Perhaps, they are the scouts similar to Aaron and his bff from ASZ? I only assume this, because if they are a two dude pack, then you are correct in your assessment. Rick and his group will eat them as an appetizer.
chase128
AG
There has to be more than a couple. The first guy that confronted Morgan even talked about other tribes right.
H6RBW
AG
There has to be more of them/more to them. Two guys with an unloaded gun didn't sack Noah's camp.
mazzag
AG
The daytime to instant dark bothered me too. Maybe that's how it is in Virginia? Also, did that guy have a W written on his forehead or carved into it?
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
There has to be more than a couple. The first guy that confronted Morgan even talked about other tribes right.

I thought he was talking about Indian tribes back in the day.
StringerBell
AG
I liked the episode. The scenes were Rick was stalking the walker/Glenn fighting that dude/town meeting were tense because you wondered when the plot lines were gonna converge.
Centerpole90
AG
One of the things that was different in this finale vs the Terminus train car or prison on the horizon - we are still left fighting a war on two fronts. The Rick and Alexandrians storyline is still (to me) unresolved, although improved. The Wolves storyline is still on the horizon, well, peeking over the horizon.

I think many of us thought that the Wolves / Alexandrians story lines would converge and galvanize the group - leaving them all facing a common enemy. This stopped a tic short of that - but did drop a bomb with Morgan.

I think the quizzical look on Morgans face is what we are supposed to hang on until next season. What's he going to say? "good to see you Rick"? " I'm so disappointed Rick"? whats going through Ricks mind? " What have I become"? "Hey Morgan, I want my walkie talkie back"?

I totally missed the blood on the sword. That could be the huge cliffhanger and I totally whiffed.
Ol Jock 99
AG
If there was blood on the sword, they would have made it painfully obvious. Cliffhangers aren't subtle. .
mazzag
AG
Yea. I only noticed the blood on the sword while rewinding the scene. Nobody on TD brought it up. Also, Glenn has been shot and the other guy has a broken leg and Rick just killed the only doctor. Oops.
Objective Aggie
AG
I liked it and think that the series became incredibly more interesting the last four episodes or so.

That said, this was a little bit Disney-ish plot like. Rick went from the hated villain to the good guy in 2 minutes? Somebody leaves a gate open and all the sudden they need him? Then Rick's nemesis just happens to accidentally slice open the opposing leader's husband's neck - - thereby exonerating Rick and vilifying the drunk husband? Rick went from getting kicked out to being made leader because Gabriel left the gate open? Meh.

Again, overall I like the plotlines. Just thought this one tried to rush them.

Also, no movement on the Enid plotline? She appears to not be linked to the Wolves. I think the comic book was intentional, but not necessarily linking her, just foreshadowing that it was coming.
Al Bula
AG
The husband should turn into a walker right? Only his neck was sliced open but head looked intact.
PMD03
AG
quote:
Also, Glenn has been shot and the other guy has a broken leg and Rick just killed the only doctor. Oops.
I imagine Glenn is thinking how lucky he is that the town has a surgeon to address this gunshot wound.
Objective Aggie
AG
Also, Rick finds the gate open. He can either
(1) wonder around by himself looking for walkers and hope that he catches them before they prey on children or
(2) immediately yell for help and awareness to the entire village.
chase128
AG
quote:
Also, Rick finds the gate open. He can either
(1) wonder around by himself looking for walkers and hope that he catches them before they prey on children or
(2) immediately yell for help and awareness to the entire village.
If he does #2, that may cause panic and chaos. With Pete running around all crazed and ****, that could have been bad.

No clear cut "good decision" either way, imo.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I was thinking about this last night and decided there was probably a high likelihood the Alexandrians might not have believed Rick and would have thought it was some sort of hoax diversion based on the subject of the meeting.
Hoyt Ag
AG
Morgan looked very disappointed in Rick. That is going to be a very interesting story line.
Josepi
AG
quote:
I was thinking about this last night and decided there was probably a high likelihood the Alexandrians might not have believed Rick and would have thought it was some sort of hoax diversion based on the subject of the meeting.
I thought that too. If Rick starts shouting for help, and yelling about the gate being left open, I'm sure that the towns leadership would have thought that it was a ploy, and that Rick had left the gate open himself.

Instead, I love how Rick busts up in the meeting covered in gore, and dumps a dead walkers body right at their feet.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I thought Abraham's speech about Rick was the highlight of the episode.
Josepi
AG
Yep. That was a great line.

quote:
"Simply put, there is a vast ocean of **** that you people don't know **** about. Rick knows every fine grain of
said ****. And then some."
Josepi
AG
Also, who was the dude in the red parka that Daryl and Aaron were watching? Was he just a random survivor who ended up being caught by the Wolves, or did he have any extra significance?
First Page Last Page
Page 114 of 122

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.