****Blacklist Season 2****

12,833 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SeattleAgJr
Dro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Red is the father. I don't care what you guys say
Dro07
AG
I guess I expected a little more for the premiere. I guess I don't remember but was Tom considered dead at the end of last season or just disappeared?
Wildmen06
AG
They never said what happens to tom. She shot him in the gut but when they went back the body was gone.
Post removed:
by user
Aggie Infantry
AG
Tom is the guy in the car with the hoodie and binos.
Dro07
AG
quote:
Tom is the guy in the car with the hoodie and binos.
figured as much but they never showed his face... so its what they might want you to think
gravy97
AG
or is it Tom's twin brother that also gets hypnotized to think he really is Tom...
Gramercy Riffs
AG
That first episode sucked. But man it was good to see Red again.
Samsill98
AG
Tough crowd. I thought it was great.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
hypnotized? really? lame.

It's weird - for the first few episodes of Season 1, I wasn't so interested in the big picture with Keen, Red, Tom, Alan Alda, etc. I just enjoyed seeing each new criminal on the Blacklist and how Red helped the team take them down one by one. I actually wanted more focus to be put on guys like the stewmaker, for example.

Now, I'm very interested in the main storyline, although I still like seeing who the criminal du jour is. But if they've run out of ideas and we see another character like Krysten Ritter's part, they might as well leave that stuff out altogether.

Luckily, this is most likely a one-time stray from what makes the show great. Please no more lame ideas like a hypnotized dual personality data tracker. /endrant/stilllovetheshow
Dro07
AG
she was hypnotized? I thought it was just a traumatic event that caused to be in and out of the dual personality state.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
That's more accurate, but the label and details don't really change the point of my post at all. It was a lame storyline either way.
Dro07
AG
So if Red is Keens dad then would we assume Reds wife is Keens mom? I only ask that because of what Red said that Keen may regret the decision to let Reds wife die if he didn't have the money.
mslags97
AG
Great 2nd episode. Red was awesome. When he blew in the guys face, just awesome.
Samsill98
AG
I might need to re-watch it, but didn't the wife say something about her child or where was her child, etc? They wouldn't have separated a mother and child in witness protection so it seems to reason that the child knows her mother - so Keen would have known that her mother was the wife. Right? Am I all upside down on this?
SeattleAgJr
You are correct. But Hollywood logic is not real world logic.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Spader.
And clearly those were tom's glasses on the car dashboard.
tx4guns
AG
He wanted badly to speak to his wife at the end, but he just smelled her. I guess it would have put her in more danger had he been seen talking to her, or maybe he was afraid of what her reaction would have been. He clearly still loves her.

Also it was interesting that Redd mentioned that he did not kill Berlin's daughter. Makes you wonder who is still out there.
Cibalo
Red is cleaning house again. Nice cameo by PeeWee as well. Questions to be answered about the new Mossod agent and the guy at the cheap hotel with the sniper rifle.
jabberwalkie09
AG
I guess we are going to be getting that conversation between red and his wife this next episode. Elizabeth may also get some answers too....
Aggie Infantry
AG
But, the real question...

Is Pee Wee's hair real?
Samsill98
AG
Solid episode, did this settle the daughter issue for some of you?
LuvMarley
I'm confused
senorchipotle
AG
So Elizabeth has a long lost sister, Red's other daughter?
Dro07
AG
I am starting to think that she may not be his daughter... i dunno i am a bit confused now.
Samsill98
AG
While I've never thought that Lizzie is Red's daughter, they did do a good job of giving just enough to keep that theory alive. The wife never said "our daughter" or "your daughter" to Red, she always said "my daughter" so some might take that as a sign Jennifer isn't Red's daughter. But, the fact that the wife knew about Lizzie and whatever connection she has with Red was interesting and fuels the fire.
Dro07
AG
ya that was has me a bit thrown off. If that is Reds daughter then her mom might be dead and really died in the fire?

I think Tom is in that room just cuz what Keen said about tying him up and getting out all the truths
Samsill98
AG
I thought the same thing about Tom. I was irritated that they didn't show us anything with the room after teasing us all week with promos. I get the need to tease, but they could have given us a little more than what they showed in the teasers.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Questions to be answered about the new Mossod agent
And what was in that folder that she gave Keene and then lied to the other guy about...
Wrec86 Ag
Cibalo
I'm still confused as to who that was with the dog that Pee Wee visited. She was talking on the phone to a guy she was having an affair with and then the dog shows up when Red and ex-wife's husband are out for a stroll. Maybe i just got distracted at some point and lost the connection but I wasn't sure what was going on and how that all played out.
Dro07
AG
quote:
I'm still confused as to who that was with the dog that Pee Wee visited. She was talking on the phone to a guy she was having an affair with and then the dog shows up when Red and ex-wife's husband are out for a stroll. Maybe i just got distracted at some point and lost the connection but I wasn't sure what was going on and how that all played out.
That was the Reds ex-wife husbands girlfriend (can't remember his name) That was the reason he didn't want to leave town because of the girl he was having an affair with.
Cibalo
quote:
quote:
That was the Reds ex-wife husbands girlfriend (can't remember his name) That was the reason he didn't want to leave town because of the girl he was having an affair with.

ok good because that is what I thought but then there is this daughter talk as well and how Red will never find her so for a little bit I thought that was her and not his side piece.

I need to pay more attention.
MooreTrucker
AG
It is a bit confusing. Monica is the girlfriend, and Jennifer (I think) is the daughter.
ellebee
Has there been a reference to this room prior to this episode? It came out of nowhere.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.