How do Texans fans rationalize Kubiak?

4,842 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by malenurse
TheCougarHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Because they're the Texans
oldschool87
AG
Gary Kubiak has 3? Super Bowl rings all as a coach.

John Elway has 2 as a Player and one as an owner. The common denominator, they were all together when they won them all.

John Elway, one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game, thought enough of Kubiak to basically go to Baltimore and beg and plead with him to come be the head coach at Denver.

Kubiak has won wherever he has been. The year Shaub got injured was clearly a superbowl team from top to bottom. Things happen ask the Oilers...

Kubes is a first class individual, a fine gentlemen and a great representation of Texas A&M. What happened in Houston, happened, clearly most of the blame rests with the Houston ownership. Because the exact same coaching staff is now in Denver.

Bill Belechik(sp) sucked in Cleveland, he was lucky to get another job, we see how that turned out!
bodaciousbood14
AG
Houston sports teams are never going to win a championship.

Texans won't fire Rick Smith, Rockets don't play defense, and the Astros' daddy is in their own division
Al Bula
AG
I feel sorry for my fellow Houston peeps who let the Dallas f ggots troll them. Y'all let the skankhunt42s of texags get to you.

They are now furiously masturbating each other at the thought of getting y'all all riled up.
cr0wbar
AG
The Wonderer said:

Because Rick Smith is a dumbass.
This really can't be reiterated enough. I'm convinced that at this point Rick Smith has nudies of Bob at Treasures. Hell, Rick could shoot JJ Watt and get another extension.
Unemployed
AG
Quote:

He has a new (young) quarterback, who is probably a top 20 quarterback in the league and is helping them win games.

Simien is an average quarterback. He's a game manager in the mold of Alex Smith. And Alex Smith is ass, my dude.

Denver wins games with their defense - all Simien has to do is make a couple of throws once in a while and not turn the ball over. They won a Super Bowl with a sh-t Peyton Manning at the helm (and was 5-2 with Osweiler).
62strat
AG
RealTalk said:

Quote:

He has a new (young) quarterback, who is probably a top 20 quarterback in the league and is helping them win games.

Simien is an average quarterback.

That would make him top 20 then wouldn't it?
malenurse
AG
RealTalk said:

Quote:

Simien is an average quarterback. He's a game manager in the mold of Alex Smith. And Alex Smith is ass, my dude.

Denver wins games with their defense - all Simien has to do is make a couple of throws once in a while and not turn the ball over. They won a Super Bowl with a sh-t Peyton Manning at the helm (and was 5-2 with Osweiler).
This. Kubiak should get credit for bringing in Wade Phillips as DC.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.