Would you?

8,418 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by CrazyDayDuck
AliasMan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guys, I'm not sure you're thinking this through.

You'd allow these sisters to double up on you? Their identical hot bodies engaged so you're not sure where one ends and the other begins? You'd use take advantage of their natural familiarity with each other's bodies and inherent closeness to achieve your own ends? What if, in the heat of the moment, they were to touch? Or kiss !? How could you live with yourself?

Gross.
Drawkcab
Drawkcab
Drawkcab
Col. Steve Austin
AG
quote:

You'd allow these sisters to double up on you? Their identical hot bodies engaged so you're not sure where one ends and the other begins? You'd use take advantage of their natural familiarity with each other's bodies and inherent closeness to achieve your own ends? What if, in the heat of the moment, they were to touch? Or kiss !? How could you live with yourself?

It would be the happiest day in your life!

FIFY!
TPS_Report
AG
Ummm... yes, yes I would. Would they? Probably not.
80s Guy
quote:

Gross.
If only you had put as much energy into finishing the damn story as you did on this post...
CrazyDayDuck
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.