Ballad of the BSC ex-GF

33,935 Views | 221 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by marble rye
NellCote71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:

I told her she was ****ing crazy and to never contact me again. Had a few more choice words for her. She started with the crocodile tears. I laughed in her face and walked away.
So, not only are you a narcissistic jerk, you are also cruel. Spreadsheet updated.
unimboti nkum
AG
Some people just need to hear the truth.

This all happened after a very civil e-mail back-and-forth where we both apologized for our actions. I assumed we would move forward like adults and put the whole thing behind us.

But no, she had to come up with some new complaint and criticize me yet again. Some people just aren't happy unless they're unhappy about something. Ain't nobody got time for that.
shano0603
AG
Can this thread die already?
aggie_wes
AG
quote:
Some people just need to hear the truth.

This all happened after a very civil e-mail back-and-forth where we both apologized for our actions. I assumed we would move forward like adults and put the whole thing behind us.

But no, she had to come up with some new complaint and criticize me yet again. Some people just aren't happy unless they're unhappy about something. Ain't nobody got time for that.

This part definitely never happened. Once you realized that you look like a helpless b*tch in this thread you try to save face by swinging too far the other way.

I guarantee that *if* this final convo happened, the tears were yours, not hers.
unimboti nkum
AG
I honestly wish it hadn't happened. I've never had to tell someone to never contact me again. And I've never said so many hurtful things to someone before.
DannyDuberstein
AG
You should let your thread die, because at a minimum, you've demonstrated this relationship had at least one immature nutbag in it, not counting her.
aeon-ag
quote:
unimboti nkum
3:40p, 9/2/15

Son, you need to know and understand something now before you really get tied down, THEY'RE ALL EFIN' CRAZY!!!!!!
atag
AG
Can we lock this thread? ?
ballchain
I'm surprised that the OP is older than 19.
Connd
Can we block ban op. Or at least slap him on the wrist for having the maturity of a 13 y/o girl.
ATM9000
AG
quote:
She emailed me and asked to have a fave-to-to face convo because she wanted to tell me something in person.

The first thing out of her mouth was how she thought I over-reacted by leaving the beach house.

I told her she was ****ing crazy and to never contact me again. Had a few more choice words for her. She started with the crocodile tears. I laughed in her face and walked away.

Glad I'll never have to deal with her again.

So... Getting your ice chest or whatever back wasn't worth meeting alleged ex gf... But then you decide to meet her face to face now? Stupid or liar.
unimboti nkum
AG
I did actually pick up my stuff from her. She was supposed to leave it at the front desk of her apartment building, but of course she didn't do that, so I did she her at that time.
marble rye
AG
Stop bumping this ****. No one GAS.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.