What's the most white trash thing you've ever witnessed?

6,585 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ursusguy
Human
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ex neighbors had an outdoor patio set as their dining room table in their home

Same neighbor made a smokehouse in his backyard to smoke deer sausage(this was a small suburban backyard)

Same neighbor was always working on his 12 year old suburban
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
#whitetrashlivesmatter
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:

Same neighbor made a smokehouse in his backyard to smoke deer sausage(this was a small suburban backyard)

Same neighbor was always working on his 12 year old suburban

Wtf is wrong with that? Sounds like my kind of neighbor.
45-70Ag
AG
Most of the time when I suspend kids or a kid is arrested I witness a new level of white trash I didn't know existed when the parents come to my office.
ursusguy
AG
Lots of northern California is pretty redneck

Me....most of my immediate East Texas family is very professional in nature (and mostly return for visits). Take one step further out on the tree and things get red pretty quick. Family reunions occassionally get interesting.Anyway a female cousin that I wouldn't have known if you told me showed up with a "new boyfriend", who happened to be sporting a swastika on his arm. Another cousin showed up about 30 minutes later with her black husband (great guy), and biracial kid. Dumba-- starts making comments about "how could anyone allow their kids to play with THAT kid". Yeah, after about 3 of these comments went over like a ton of bricks. Pretty back when you have to ask someone to leave a family reunion.

Another--funeral about 6 years ago. In chatting around leading up to the funeral, pretty well came out most showed up to see what idiocy would happen with the aunt's kids. One pretty well ran through "mom's" money while taking care of mom. Kid #2 was concerned about their "fair share" of the money. At the start of the funeral l, #2 was noticably absent. About 5 minutes into the funeral, #2 suddenly appeared and started handing out a chart to all the family of what #1 had spent the previous 3 years, and why he was owed at least that much (ahhh, medical expenses out of his mom's checking account for his mom)....yeah, he ended up being arrested and dragged out of the funeral...sadly, that's what most folks showed up to see what might happen.
pnsagdad
I was at NASCAR and I saw a man sitting in a lawn chair in an innertube, being drug on concrete by a SUV. He was also trying to paddle. I'll look for the pic.

SapperAg
AG
There was the still I found behind a cotton field in North Carolina with a shotgun-toting, shirtless redneck protecting it.

That or the Politics Board.
Floorguy
quote:
Beer can bongs
Meth
Heading out to the crick on Friday and Saturday nights to spear garr

Sounds like a pretty good weekend right there
Floorguy
quote:
Fat lady in a minivan rocking out to Redneck Woman in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Fat ass was singing with the windows rolled down like she was on American Idol. Peeled out of the grocery store parking lot and flipped me off for looking at her.

That's good sheet
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
quote:
Beer can bongs
Meth

Sounds like a pretty good weekend right there

Yeeeeeeehaaawwwww
Inca
AG
quote:
Fat lady in a minivan rocking out to Redneck Woman in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Fat ass was singing with the windows rolled down like she was on American Idol. Peeled out of the grocery store parking lot and flipped me off for looking at her.

You could have just said Klamath Falls, Oregon. Family is from there and its an interesting place......
Ragoo
AG
quote:
I spent a weekend in Lafayette once
I arrived in Lafayette the moment the saints won the super bowl. Sirens,,honking, gun shots all at once.
TyHolden
AG
quote:
which creek and how big are the garr?
MouthBQ98
AG
Tomball walmart circa 1990 on a saturday morning.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Photo of myself carrying a budwiser bottle in overalls with no shirt at the age of 3
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Being at La King's in Galveston behind a family from Arkansas who was blown away that there were more than 3 flavors.
mustang6tee8
AG
Our hunting cabin needed some cooling help during the summer. So I whipped out the ol sawzall, cut a hole in the door, and stuck a window unit in there.
marble rye
AG
Been to Lake Tawakoni. Enough said.
Ag03 CQE
AG
The most white trash kid I knew growing up married his first cousin.
Ag03 CQE
AG
Dp.
cevans_40
AG
combat wombat™
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:
http://i.imgur.com/SmqDwNx.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/14/143b9f28ed81172817fe046693e8e89855d4a35809b5d0c22a3b38f439fa3275.jpg" />
PuryearAg98
AG
Buddy and I are at Duddley's prior to Elephant Walk 1997. Enjoying a few beverages and see a small group walk into the bar, with a man and a woman dressed for their wedding (at least the wedding dress, and his best pair of Wrangler's to go with the tuxedo jacket..) They leave before I do, and I figure they are headed to the JP to make things legal. I leave for Elephant Walk, and decide to come back to Duddley's for more beers. The same small group walks back into the bar, obviously ready to celebrate the completed nuptials. Photos are then taken at the bar with multiple versions of the wedding party.

EVERY photo taken included someone holding the good ole' "stars and bars" behind the persons taking the next photo....

One of you I guarantee knows who this is....
Claude!
quote:

Nah, no cigarette. But bonus points if the cup contains Big Red and/or some form of mass market light beer.
Tree Hugger
AG
Also extra points since she is barefoot
Satellite of Love
Leaving an Indy car race circa 2007 in Dallas, two grown men decided to get into a fight. Before fist to cuffs were thrown they got into each others face and yell "YOU SUCK MY DICK." To which the other man yelled "NO, YOU SUCK MY DICK." This went on for several back and forth iterations before one of the dude cold clocked the other redneck.
pshu13
AG
One time I was at a Wal-Mart in Mobile, Alabama (white trash in itself, I know) but I saw this old fat woman riding on a motorized shopping cart and she had one of her leg amputated at the knee and she didn't even bother to cover up the wound, it looked like it was pretty fresh too. Makes me cringe when I think about it.
ursusguy
AG
Spent an hour in the Walmart in Quinlan...Holy hell. Some things can't be unseen.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.