What's the most white trash thing you've ever witnessed?

6,584 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ursusguy
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
spieg12
AG
This thread.
FIDO*98*
AG
My wife's family puts Miracle Whip on sandwiches and burgers
Claude!
That I've witnessed first hand? Probably the time my extended family filled a Chevette with tires, put it in a pit, surrounded it with more tires, and lit the lot of it on fire.
Waffledynamics
AG
Was that an actual story or a metaphor for the Big XII?
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
A chick in Austin with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. She was wearing a NASCAR halter top shirt, hair bun with rubber bands and drinking a 16 oz Keystone Light. She was crying and screaming, "Leave President Jeffry alone." Her Pillsbury doughboy son had on camouflage crocs and was drinking a 2 liter Mountain Dew Red.
They were taking down the confederate statute of Jefferson Davis at tu.
OregonAggie
AG
Fat lady in a minivan rocking out to Redneck Woman in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Fat ass was singing with the windows rolled down like she was on American Idol. Peeled out of the grocery store parking lot and flipped me off for looking at her.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
my wife has been drinking rose on ice out of Styrofoam cups lately.
HBCanine08
AG
overalls with no shirt
female spitting dip spit
dirty ass baseball hat that's never been washed (fishing hook included)
Someone liking redneck yacht club
someone dropping the n-word

All A&M related.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Was picking up lunch the other day and some real skanky ho came in wearing a xxxl longhorn shirt, and sweat pants pulled over her FUPA up to her tits and $2 sandals. She looked to be early 20s but her teeth were rotting out and her hair was greasy and stringy. She walked in and walked passed me and then it hit me. This god awful smell that I couldn't quite place but was also vaguely familiar. After putting the puzzle together I determined it was her snatch and I got my food and noped the hell outta there.
Aggies Revenge
AG
Back in my LEO days, get called to a trailer park out in the middle of nowhere on a domestic, husband chasing wife with large knife. This place was not on any of our maps. Pull up, the park is 3 trailers sharing the same electric and water meter and running open sewage out the back. Quickly find the guy passed out underneath a pine tree with a bottle of tequila in one hand and a bowie knife in the other. After arresting him, I am getting statements from his wife and neighbors.

Me: How long have they been married
Neighbor 1: Ahhh since December, but they have know each other much longer.
Me: How long?
Neighbor 2: Well, lets see, he moved in with his Dad in that trailer 2 years ago right after his Dad married the victim.
Me: Excuse me?
Neighbor 1: Yeah she divorced his Dad, who still lives with them, and married the son.
Neighbor 2: Yep, we are from Arkansas and that is even ****ed up by our standards.

george92
I wear a toe ring. Is that still white trash?
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Those longwhorn cheerleaders are indeed nasty.
80s Guy
Scimi and slicer trying to reenact the cowboy in the back of the truck scene from "The Cowboy Way" in the parking lot of THe Hall of Fame
Spicy McHaggis
AG
It's a toss-up between my family reunion in Arkansas and the other one in Mississippi.
GinaLinetti
AG
Beer can bongs
Meth
Heading out to the crick on Friday and Saturday nights to spear garr
toucan82
I've seen people go to Cracker Barrel
Motel California
S
Last weekend I was in the army I got drunk and slept in a tree house. They were Hispanic though. Not sure if that counts
80s Guy
quote:
I've seen people go to Cracker Barrel
aglaohfour
AG
Probably not the most WT thing I've ever seen, but today I was driving through rural Nebraska and I saw a pregnant young woman smoking a cigarette and walking a small child home from the bus stop.
Madaman
quote:
Probably not the most WT thing I've ever seen, but today I was driving through rural Nebraska and I saw a pregnant young woman smoking a cigarette and walking a small child home from the bus stop.
ha, you're in nebraska!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
My wife's family puts Miracle Whip on sandwiches and burgers

Ag_N_Houston
AG
My uncle's wife. Next question?
VinnyTAMU
AG
Tanya 93
My brother's first wife pulls a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of her boobs once they walk out of the church where they got married.
Tree Hugger
AG
You've seen my threads about cousin weddings right?
toucan82
Excluding your family
anaggieshusband
I spent a weekend in Lafayette once
Bullmoose
AG
Invited to go deer hunting when I was 12 or 13 by a friend of the family, so we pile up into his truck at 3am and travel down this dirt road in East Texas, old man said we had to stop and ask permission to run dogs on the property. Go into this "house" and talk to the owner and he said we could hunt...blah blah blah. In the meantime, about 10 people come piling out of this one room and I was like WTF....

Eventually able to peek into the room and it was just hay on the floor......(for some reason my brain couldn't process the hay on their clothes and hair).

On the way home we had to stop and thank them again and we were invited for supper. They had no kitchen and cooked everything outside, every single item of food had complete leaves in them.

aglaohfour
AG
quote:
quote:
ha, you're in nebraska!

I <3 Nebraska! I'd move here if I could.
TyHolden
AG
quote:
That I've witnessed first hand? Probably the time my extended family filled a Chevette with tires, put it in a pit, surrounded it with more tires, and lit the lot of it on fire.

Any chance u tuned this? That sounds all sum.
IDAGG
AG
Visiting colleges with my son. Going north on I5 in northern Cali we see a jacked up Dodge pickup with (in giant letters on the back window of the cab):

"I'd rather be Cummin than Stroking" with the cartoon Calvin figure peeing on a Ford logo. Looked at the guy driving it as we passed him and he looked sorta like Larry the Cable guy. It wasn't, but similar cut off shirt etc. I expect to see idiots like that in backwoods Idaho...but northern California? Real freakin classy.
Claude!
quote:
quote:

Any chance u tuned this? That sounds all sum.

Nah, most of us were too drunk to work a camera.
45-70Ag
AG
TexasRebel
AG
somebody cleaned up after painting in the dumpster once.

Their walls were white.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.