Is a 1 ct. diamond big enough?

13,362 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by pootiessock
30_Days
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Just buy a zircon. You'll be ***king someone else in a few ears anyway.
Buy her a zircon and she will be banging someone else in a few hours

my dad's been in the jewelry business for over 20 years, he says women come in all the time just to have their wedding rings tested to see if they're authentic.
TheMasterplan
Men are so ****ing stupid. Think objectively about this. You are buying a ring that companies and marketing campaigns say represent commitment. So before engagement rings men and women had no idea how to stay together? And they also say it's 2-3 months salary. You think the woman will only marry you if you buy her a ring. What the **** is wrong with you? Plus, what is the woman doing for you to show you her commitment? (She should be doing BJs regardless so that isn't an answer...plus you gotta bribe a chick for BJs? That's ****ed) Much easier for a chick to **** another dude than vice versa. Check the divorce rates bro...it isn't all men doing it.

All this appraisal stuff is bull**** really because if you ever actually sell it do you think you'll get the amount it is appraised for?

STOP BUYING ENGAGEMENT RINGS.

Just please ffs, have a think about what you're doing and do some research and actually wonder to yourself why you are buying a ring. Why do I have to buy a ring to show my love? Why is this the only way that a basic american female will want to stay with me? Who are the people that are really telling you not to be cheap? (Hint: it's usually women and weak men.)

Not to mention you're supporting a ****ty industry that gets their diamonds in war torn africa.

TheMasterplan
quote:

Can you be any bigger of a condescending dick?
He's stating facts and calling it like he sees it. That's not being condescending.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Just buy a zircon. You'll be ***king someone else in a few ears anyway.
Buy her a zircon and she will be banging someone else in a few hours

my dad's been in the jewelry business for over 20 years, he says women come in all the time just to have their wedding rings tested to see if they're authentic.

Makes sense, considering that all women are hoars.
GMM
quote:
Men are so ****ing stupid. Think objectively about this. You are buying a ring that companies and marketing campaigns say represent commitment. So before engagement rings men and women had no idea how to stay together? And they also say it's 2-3 months salary. You think the woman will only marry you if you buy her a ring. What the **** is wrong with you? Plus, what is the woman doing for you to show you her commitment? (She should be doing BJs regardless so that isn't an answer...plus you gotta bribe a chick for BJs? That's ****ed) Much easier for a chick to **** another dude than vice versa. Check the divorce rates bro...it isn't all men doing it.

All this appraisal stuff is bull**** really because if you ever actually sell it do you think you'll get the amount it is appraised for?

Just please ffs, have a think about what you're doing and do some research and actually wonder to yourself why you are buying a ring. Why do I have to buy a ring to show my love? Why is this the only way that a basic american female will want to stay with me? Who are the people that are really telling you not to be cheap? (Hint: it's usually women and weak men.)

Not to mention you're supporting a ****ty industry that gets their diamonds in war torn africa.

You seem way too concerned about this. Go have a beer and enjoy your weekend.
TheMasterplan
Not the one that made a thread asking about an engagement ring. Perhaps you're too concerned over whether or not your girl will stay with you for the rest of your life?

I just finished my stretching, bout to shower and then head up north for a hike in a country not called America.
pootiessock
quote:
quote:

You seem way too concerned about this. Go have a beer and enjoy your weekend.

I've got your ring brah
marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:
Sounds nice. If she loves you it won't matter
lol @ love. not real.

How badly were you hurt.

J/k...concur.
GMM
Pic?
sanangeloAG
AG
Who showers before a hike?
pootiessock
quote:
Pic?

Email

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.