Two suspects killed, officer injured after shooting occurs outside Muhammad cartoon c

11,157 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Professor Frick
anaggieshusband
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe Hillary could just tell them that they need to change their beliefs, like she did to Christians.
PvL-Vorbeck07
AG
It's been a good day. Good guys won, bad guys lost. I'm happy as a clam anytime radical muslims meet a bad end. F em and anyone who apologizes for or supports them in any way
ConsolTigerAg92
AG
Religion. So much death and destruction in the name of religion. We may be better off without it. ****ing hypocrites.
Amazing Moves
quote:
Religion. So much death and destruction in the name of religion. We may be better off without it. ****ing hypocrites.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
It's been a good day. Good guys won, bad guys lost. I'm happy as a clam anytime radical muslims meet a bad end. F em and anyone who apologizes for or supports them in any way
PvL-Vorbeck07
AG
quote:
While I agree that many terrible things have been done in the name of God or whatever god,gods,goddesses people have worshiped throughout history, I would be remiss if I failed to mention how much death and destruction have also been caused in the name of those who subscribe to no religion.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
quote:
While I agree that many terrible things have been done in the name of God or whatever god,gods,goddesses people have worshiped throughout history, I would be remiss if I failed to mention how much death and destruction have also been caused in the name of those who subscribe to no religion.

At least it wasnt attributed to faith
NellCote71
quote:
Anyone who uses the typeface as shown in the second tweet should be stoned to death, and without the eleventy hundred virgins.

RyanSmith1988
AG
Don't be fooled by Pamela Geller:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/opinions/moghul-texas-shooting-gellar/index.html

Professor Frick
AG
Trolls gonna troll

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.