Has the Mayweather Paqiuo fight started?

22,948 Views | 152 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by OnlyForNow
Alex Bregman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need some guys that aren't midgets in order to draw my attention.
ac04
lots of whining. if you didn't enjoy that, perhaps boxing isn't for you. and that's ok
Jacques
rondis23
AG
quote:
You people are crazy. It was a fun fight and worth the buy, if nothing else because the first fight was great. I was ruined for nearly a decade by having paid for Holyfield vs Lewis I. This wasn't fixed and was highly entertaining from the standpoint of watching expert craftsmanship squaring off in opposition.

A true boxing fan. Manny knew what he had to do, and failed miserably. Floyd knew what he had to do, and did it. Pretty simple. Manny could simply not touch Mayweather. Manny's only hope was a KO, but it went 12. Score the fight.
45-70Ag
AG
DannyDuberstein
AG
The greasy fast African speed was too much for the greasy fast Fillipino speed.
OregonAggie
AG
After reading about it this morning, I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching. If Mayweather is considered the best in a sport...then your sport sucks.
BurnetAggie99
If Mayweather says he's the best he should fight Andre Ward. Ward IMO would beat him. Ward is the Super MiddleWeight champ and Mayweather is the MiddleWeight champ. Ward could step down in weight or Mayweather could step up in weight. Ward has said he has no problem dropping down to fight Mayweather.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Would like to see GGG in with Mayweather. Was 158 in his last fight.
TheDude Abides
That would be a good one
Aggie12B
AG
The fight was boring! They sang the Mexican national anthem first because Tecate ponied up big bucks to be one of the sposors of the fight. Boxing needs to make at least a couple of changes IMO for major fights. First, cut the ring size down to 10'x10', or better yet, 8'x8'. That way, the boxers would be forced to fight and not dance around the ring. Secondly, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, make it where you have to knock out your opponent (or your opponent quits) in order to win the fight. For the money being paid to watch the fight, the crowd deserved to see someone get knocked the f*** out
GinaLinetti
AG
Who won? I'm not reading this to find out.
DannyDuberstein
AG
The Bears
OnlyForNow
AG
May weather won a unanimous decision. He landed about 38% of his punches paquio landed like 25%

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.