Prayer vigil for Blue Bell ... Come and take it?

15,967 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by superunknown
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whatever help you sleep at night, buddy. I think you've got some anger issues you should probably deal with, since you're the one who seems to have your panties in a wad.
Spicy McHaggis
AG
Successful troll, RTT.
Ryan the Temp
Beer Baron
AG
Can we all agree to pray for the ice cream preemptively this time around so that listeria never tears us apart again?
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
Can we all agree to pray for the ice cream preemptively this time around so that listeria never tears us apart again?

Yes. A second Blue Bell famine can't happen to America. We've been through too much.
Tanya 93
IT'S JUST ICE CREAM!

PUDDING IS BETTER ANYWAY!

/ducks and runs for cover
Amazing Moves
I think this one is a request or a desperate plea...

Beer Baron
AG
I guess as an "ultra lib" I should probably go on record as stating that I hate all successful businesses and can't wait for all of them to fold completely, starting with this one. I will not rest until we're living in a dystopian wonderland.
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
IT'S JUST ICE CREAM!

PUDDING IS BETTER ANYWAY!

/ducks and runs for cover

Both are gross. But the point isn't the ice cream. It's what the company provides for the town.
rhoswen
AG
I think it's funny that in some circles I'm a terrible conservative and in others I'm a raging liberal. It's really sort of an interesting study on societal psych.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
The OP's attempts to deflect are comical.

You started the thread with your panties in a twist.
You brought up the Tea Party.
You were subsequently taken down a notch.
Now you're in spin mode.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
Beer Baron
AG
quote:
I think it's funny that in some circles I'm a terrible conservative and in others I'm a raging liberal. It's really sort of an interesting study on societal psych.
Yep. Around here I'm a raging liberal. In Austin I'm pretty average, and I think I'd be considered fairly average if I lived someplace like Colorado too. Put me in Seattle and I'd be that ridiculous conservative hick.
P.C. Principal
Of course there are posters who think this is a big lib'rul conspiracy and RTT posted this because he hates America, Jesus, and successful businesses.
haircut
AG
quote:
Of course there are posters who think this is a big lib'rul conspiracy and RTT posted this because he hates America, Jesus, and successful businesses.
coming to his defense
Beer Baron
AG
So has anyone came and tried to take it yet?
toucan82
****ing white people
quote:
****ing white people

White people are crazy, but let's wait and see what happens with this bird flue thing. If they have to kill off too many more chickens, because of it, and KFC has to shut down, you'll see riots in the hood.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
The OP's attempts to deflect are comical.

You started the thread with your panties in a twist.
You brought up the Tea Party.
You were subsequently taken down a notch.
Now you're in spin mode.
it's not my fault tea party anti-government types have co-opted the Come and Take It mantra. That's what I think of when I see it used these days.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
You forgot to mention that I was Obama's campaign manager, I'm married to SJL, and I'm mayor of Houston.
CrossBowAg99
AG
Come and take it is used by 2nd amendment supporters. Some of them may be tea parties. I really expected you to be smarter than this, RTT!
CrossBowAg99
AG
Come and take it is used by 2nd amendment supporters. Some of them may be tea parties. I really expected you to be smarter than this, RTT!
superunknown
AG
You're missed on the GB though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.