Guys: How would you want to meet the neighbor girl?

17,646 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ag_N_Houston
New Hampshire Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Smithjg
Buy tickets to the next Texans home game, go over and tell him your girlfriend bailed on you and now you are stuck with an extra ticket. You noticed his flag and wondered if he wanted to go with you. No expectations, no strings attached, etc. OR knock on his door and drop to your knees when he answers.
oldschool87
AG
Well, what happend?????
Ryan the Temp
AG
Smithjg
Que?
nuRowdy
quote:
No expectations, no strings attached, etc.

But if he wanted to tie you up that you would be ok with that.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Nothing has happened. I will be sure to update my e-friends ASAP when/if I ever meet this dude.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
quote:
quote:
No expectations, no strings attached, etc.

But if he wanted to tie you up that you would be ok with that.
You know me too well.
runontexas
AG
quote:
Buy tickets to the next Texans home game, go over and tell him your girlfriend bailed on you and now you are stuck with an extra ticket. You noticed his flag and wondered if he wanted to go with you. No expectations, no strings attached, etc. OR knock on his door and drop to your knees when he answers.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I already have plans this Sunday.
nuRowdy
Do those plans include coitus?
Smithjg
Better plans than a chance at some neighborhood strange? You asked for suggestions, I give you the best on the board, then you shoot me down....... Sigh...... Well, I tried...... Merry Christmas
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
Just be honest and tell him you've asked for help on a website but still can't think of a good way to tell him you want to have his babies. You'll laugh, he'll laugh. It'll be a good story to tell your kids.
Ragoo
AG
Wash car in a bikini every Saturday, if you are hawt.
thebloomer
AG
Throw a small (but not too small) party and invite him. Make sure he knows you want him to come.
LukeDuke
AG
You should consider washing your car outside on a regular basis...better yet wash his car!
LostInLA07
AG
Well that was the best idea so try it anyway. Chances are he can't or won't want to go so you won't actually have to buy tickets or cancel your plans.
rondis23
AG
Life is short. Just do it.
McInnis 03
AG
Put some of your mail in his mailbox, not junk mail either. Stuff he feels like he needs to bring over to you.

The rest is on you
McInnis 03
Post removed:
by user
nuRowdy
That's a felony
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
That's a felony

Asking how to meet a neighbor from strangers on the Internet. Pretty sure she doesn't give a chit about felonies at this point.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
quote:
quote:
That's a felony

Asking how to meet a neighbor from strangers on the Internet. Pretty sure she doesn't give a chit about felonies at this point.
Pretty sure you don't have a sense of humor. Everyone else on this thread does.
Geralt of Rivia
S
People with a sense of humor
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I still can't believe you people let me troll for 4 pages. This really is the slow season. I always meet my neighbors while walking my dog. It's pretty simple when your dog wants to meet every person he sees.

Remy, how's the puppy?!
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Skran defense.
FriendlyAg
quote:
I still can't believe you people let me troll for 4 pages. This really is the slow season. I always meet my neighbors while walking my dog. It's pretty simple when your dog wants to meet every person he sees.

Remy, how's the puppy?!

You sound like diehard.
Geralt of Rivia
S
She is awesome...conked out at the moment, but has started coming out of her shell the last day or two and is really funny to watch when she plays
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Did you buy her a Christmas present? My dog likes to pull his present out of the bag.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Not this year, but I'll probably take her to PetSmart tomorrow and get her a couple of new toys. The Kong she has right now seems a little big
Geralt of Rivia
S
This was her at my parents this morning...it pains my dad to allow dogs in the house, much less on the carpet...but he didn't mind her at all

Ag_N_Houston
AG
She is awesome!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.