*** Razorback Invitational - Indoor Track ***

3,826 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by AG75FYL
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Results/Schedule: https://flashresults.com/2024_Meets/Indoor/01-26_Razorback/index.htm

This meet is going to be an extremely competitive meet! 16 schools and many many professional athletes! It'll be insane competition in almost every event, but this will be a great indicator on who our top performers will be this season! Some of the nations top schools will be here like Florida, Arkansas, LSU, Oregon, USC, Kentucky, Georgia, Auburn and many more! It'll be fun to watch and fun to follow!
taylorswift13_
We get started with the multis with Joniar Thomas in the pentathlon and Timara Chapman competing unattached, while Landon Helms competes in the Heptathlon! Both fields will be stacked!
shady
AG
Any insight into why no Assinga or Ryan Martin yet?
hurdlenut
Great meet! I'll ask again… why no Blake Harris or Thatcher Frankfather in the multis? We can use their points at the SEC'S and NC's (if they make it)
taylorswift13_
No clue on the injuries or why people are out! Coach Henry never shares that information, so what we find on social media is all we have, so I'll keep snooping around!
taylorswift13_
After finishing 7th in the 60, Landon Helms PR's in the long jump with a jump to go
taylorswift13_
After the first event on the women's side, Timara Chapman sits in 2nd and Joniar Thomas 5th! Chapman with a big Pr in the hurdles and Thomas off by a tenth of a second!
Aggie02
AG
Did Assinga's suspension get cleared? Does it apply to NCAA competitions?
TRM
AG
SEC+ coverage starts at 5.
taylorswift13_
I'm not exactly sure, but I think he is appealing it and while it's under appeal he can compete in the NCAA an amateur level! But I'm not entirely sure to be honest with you! I just hope he can compete!
TRM
AG
Thomas clears 5' 4 1/4" and is out. Chapman is clears 5' 8 3/4" and is attempting 5'10".

Helms throws 43' 2 1/4" and remains in 9th.

ETA: Chapman out at 5'10"
taylorswift13_
Sorry I was at practice with one of my kids! But that's a 3 foot PR for Helms in the Shotput! If that's his improvement in the throws then I expect a great year for him!
taylorswift13_
Chapman fouls all her shot put throws
taylorswift13_
Joniar is gonna need another strong showing in her best even the long jump
taylorswift13_
Solid 4:11 mile for Carter Gordy
taylorswift13_
Joniar Thomas places 9th in the pentathlon! Her shot put was off her PB and long jump a foot behind as well! The javelin and 200 really make her an all American outdoors! But I believe she will improve her mark without a doubt at conference! Timara Chapman didn't even get a mark and still beat out people! She can score over 4000 and compete with Thomas!
taylorswift13_
Abadie opens up and makes a first attempt clearance at 13'4
taylorswift13_
Savanna Hanson clears it as well!

John Baker after two first round fouls goes 25'2 in the 3rd! Hopefully he can improve on that great jump
taylorswift13_
Abadie over 13'8
taylorswift13_
HEATHER ABADIE 14'0.50!!!!!!
taylorswift13_
That was her first attempt, next height is 14'4.50
taylorswift13_
Not one men's sprinter in the top 20 of the 200
taylorswift13_
Need a rules expert here

Abadie misses 3 attempts at 14'4, but goes to a jump off and it says she clears it there, does that count as her official height for NCAA standings, if so that's a HUGE school record and lifetime PR indoors and outdoors! I have no idea whether to celebrate!
AG75FYL
I'm too old to be an expert. We didn't have jump offs when I vaulted. As far as the height goes, she made it in a meet. Be happy it counts.
AG75FYL
Way to go Heather! Huge vault.
taylorswift13_
Waiting on the team to post the video
taylorswift13_
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2lnzCMMOUN/?igsh=N3p1NmFyb21jMHlr
taylorswift13_
That makes Heather Abadie the school record holder indoors and outdoors and she currently sits 6th in the NCAA and that's a mark that should get her to nationals! Way to go Heather!!! 14'4.50 / 4.38 meters
taylorswift13_
Jaiya Covington runs a really solid 8.20 in the 60 hurdle prelims, should get her to finals
taylorswift13_
Jaqualon Scott and Connor Schulman both advance in 1st and 4th respectively
taylorswift13_
COOPER CAWTHRA
taylorswift13_
SUB 4 MILE
taylorswift13_
3:59
taylorswift13_
Wow! Cooper Cawthra just broke 4 minutes in the mile! Second Aggie to do so after Alex Riba in 2018! But Cawthra went 3:59.05 beating Riba by .07 for the new Aggie School Record!
taylorswift13_
3 second Pr for Cawthra
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.