*****Aggies vs. Georgia - Saturday Game 2*****

115,970 Views | 1531 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by histag10
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every team has done this. I don't know what to think about it. I guess get fired up that you won and avoided a sweep against the #1 team, but... I dunno... You still lost the series so be humble??
The Marksman
AG
rgag12 said:

Cedar09 said:

This ump is *****

No, the pitcher earned it
Earned an inaccurate strike zone? How do you do that?
TAMUallen
AG
Do not forget that we just run ruled them
aggiebaseball12
Do I wish we won? Obviously. Am I happy with the other amazing plays throughout the series? Heck yeah. I love this team still.
WT14
AG
Keep seeing people be mad about teams beating us and acting excited, why shouldn't they? They just beat the #1 team in the country. That's how you know you're a good team when any team is freaking out that they beat you.

Let em have the scraps, congrats, but let's move on. Maybe I'm alone in thinking that, but beating a team as good as we are should hype a program up.

Just my two cents
Martin Cash
AG
NukeAg10 said:

Wow, 6 batters and 6 ks. This dude schooled us, and took away our chance for the sweep.

Still a nice weekend, but it would've been cool to gain a game on arkansas.
That strike zone didn't hurt.
Ag for Life
AG
Their last pitcher was dealing, but blue absolutely ****ed us in the bottom of 9. Absolutely terrible, he should be fired
aggietony2010
AG
Ag for Life said:

Their last pitcher was dealing, but blue absolutely ****ed us in the bottom of 9. Absolutely terrible, he should be fired

He also let that little ***** get away with the bat toss.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Well that sucks. Glad we won the series.
aginlakeway
AG
It's easy. Just keep winning series and we're golden.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
TAMUallen
AG
aggietony2010 said:

Ag for Life said:

He also let that little ***** get away with the bat toss.

That was horrendous. Curious if Schloss will say anything about it beyond closed doors
StinkyPinky
AG
Happily take another series win.
Agdad081216
I don't mind but…… I guess they need something to be excited about!!
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Old Ag 95
AG
Take the series win, that's a good thing! 8th inning was where we needed to make hay. Had 1st and 2nd and nobody out. Needed to scratch a run there.
Sean98
AG
Well, the heart of the lineup had their chance. We had 1 bad inning and here we are.

Disappointing but had you asked any of us in the 1st inning earlier today if we'd take 2 of 3 we would have in a heartbeat. But I think these 3 "Sunday" games we've lost by a run will likely cost us the conference title.
tjack16
AG
Would love to finish SEC play on a 7-2 run with a sweep at Alex box

But I think we finish 6-3, easily locking up national seed
20ag07
Quote:

That was horrendous. Curious if Schloss will say anything about it beyond closed doors
Absolutely not. Not his style to whine, especially after he won a series against a top 20 team.

He will looked massively pissed off if some nasaly/nerdy reporter decides to ask him about it though.
Sean98
AG
Dallasag517 said:

good job guys. we head on to btho ole miss
Can we beat LSU first?
William_C_G
AG
Should be enough to keep #1. Our freshmen pitchers didn't do so well in relief. But they got valuable experience that will help in big games to come.
Shayboy3
S
Great series win.
Let's keep it rolling!
phatty26
Old Ag 95 said:

Take the series win, that's a good thing! 8th inning was where we needed to make hay. Had 1st and 2nd and nobody out. Needed to scratch a run there.

But we don't bunt plus it wouldn't have mattered we made that guy look like Clemens in 85 Jess about 7mph
Wabs
AG
rgag12 said:

Cedar09 said:

This ump is *****

No, the pitcher earned it

LOL.
aginlakeway
AG
tjack16 said:

Would love to finish SEC play on a 7-2 run with a sweep at Alex box

But I think we finish 6-3, easily locking up national seed

6-3 would put us at 21-9. Very very few better records in the SEC in the last decade.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
TAMUallen
AG
20ag07 said:

Quote:

Absolutely not. Not his style to whine, especially after he won a series against a top 20 team.

He will looked massively pissed off if some nasaly/nerdy reporter decides to ask him about it though.

Oh I know but this one was egregiously bad. Something maybe you make a sarcastic comment about or just a brief mention about it without really saying anything to make sure it's at least noted.
OnlyForNow
AG
I mean, if the bat had hit Appell what do you do as Blue??

Kid shoulda gotten tossed.
AMG Sports
20ag07
Quote:

Oh I know but this one was egregiously bad. Something maybe you make a sarcastic comment about or just a brief mention about it without really saying anything to make sure it's at least noted.
He doesn't care about this stuff. This was less egregious than Dylan Rock's flip in front of TCU's dugout.

He's more likely to say something about strike zones, he probably doesn't even remember this, much less care.
Fquin
AG
The one comment I have about this amazing Aggie team is that once they have the series in hand they tend to lose focus as if their job is already done. It can be frustrating but still more than talented enough to win it all. Great series win aggs!
aginlakeway
AG
AMG Sports said:

Someone needs to question pitch calling. How you let the best hitter in the nation get anything to hit all series is brutal. You circle a name in the series that should not beat you and that is Charlie Condon. Yet he blasted 3 bombs and a big one to prevent a sweep is bad. I don't care how good our coaching staff. That could and should never happen! Somebody have the cojones to ask the question of why!

You should post less.
aginlakeway
AG
Fquin said:

The one comment I have about this amazing Aggie team is that once they have the series in hand they tend to lose focus as if their job is already done. It can be frustrating but still more than talented enough to win it all. Great series win aggs!

Or maybe the other teams we're winning series after series against are good.
Fquin
AG
Good makes more sense than food. Thanks.
trouble
AG
htxag09 said:

ColoradoMooseHerd said:

htxag09 said:

This ump has been pretty good. He definitely missed the strike two to Jace. But thought that was the only bad call that inning.
The first to Braden was no where near a strike, Boomer even called it out

Nowhere near? It was borderline. Hard to tell with our ****ty camera angle.

Given what the zone had been, it was nowhere near.
Aggies1322
AG
Ag 11 said:

Will was way too excited about our guys striking out

Very lame listening to him
Chrundle the Great
AG
Sometimes you need to tip your cap to a 6 K close.
Fairview20
AG
He had 3 hits all weekend. Granted, he made them count, but the guy was batting almost .500 coming into the weekend and finished 3-12.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.