SEC+ Announcers

1,785 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by BohunkAg
GIJOE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who are the announcers for the game on SEC+
ag88man
AG
Johnson and White.
GIJOE
AG
Trying to Google and see. What are their first names?
75AG
AG
Will (sucks) and Boomer (great)
barstoolexpert
75AG said:

I disagree. Will is solid
75AG
AG
Welcome Mrs Johnson
dixichkn
AG
On the road today and listening to Monaco and Brauny. This is easily the best announcer combo IMO
GIJOE
AG
Thanks I really like Boomer White. Have not kept up with baseball thru the years and picked up that he was an Ag but didn't know his name
Really like his insight to the game
graybeard
AG
dixichkn said:

On the road today and listening to Monaco and Brauny. This is easily the best announcer combo IMO
Amen!
Love Brauny as the color.
BohunkAg
AG
dixichkn said:

Braunaco
woodometer
AG
I really wish A&M could work out the financials and put Monaco and Brauny on the radio and the stream
GIJOE
AG
New question
What are Georgia players wearing on their belt ?
86 Tex Ag
AG
Maybe play cards, which are often worn on wrists (high school baseball) or belts (college).

20ag07
Quote:

I really wish A&M could work out the financials and put Monaco and Brauny on the radio and the stream
It doesn't really seem like a financial issue. Especially when we get Monaco and Will together sometimes on a Tuesday night.

Think it's a matter of how conference series are supposed to be called vs radio. The Bama TV guys, for instance, were rather good.

So while I think Will sucks and has always sucked at his job, and Boomer sounds like he is being held hostage and would much rather be at home with his baby, we're not going to put the hometown voices on the video stream. Nor should we. Nor should any other conference team.
Biggame12
AG
75AG said:

most excited baseball call I ever heard Will Johnson make was yesterday when the Georgia player hit a Homerun to beat us… I don't think he could get any more excited if we won a national championship… Just terrible. It's OK to make note of the accomplishment, but it literally felt like he jumped out of his chair and started screaming.
BohunkAg
AG
woodometer said:

I think it's a totally different deal calling a game on the radio and TV.....probably when there's no simulcast.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.