Marble Arrested.

19,157 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Rongagin71
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's it.
AgEfan
frenchtoast said:

This tweet?

Buzz isn't tweeting "accusations will come and go" about a possible sexual assault. There is a better chance it's about some dumb stuff posted on this board like "Buzz doesn't want to use NIL". But more than likely it's just a quote and not about anything specific at all.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
I'm not so sure about that...

But, like you, I am just guessing.
Know Your Enemy
AG
His wife is the one who actually tweets but I'm guessing he gives her some sort of direction on ones like this.
Booma94
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

His wife is the one who actually tweets but I'm guessing he gives her some sort of direction on ones like this.
That explains the account's over use of emojis. No man would use as many goofy emojis as his account does. Sometimes it's almost like trying to solve the picture puzzle on a Lone Star bottle cap..
PJYoung
AG
Booma94 said:

Know Your Enemy said:

That explains the account's over use of emojis. No man would use as many goofy emojis as his account does. Sometimes it's almost like trying to solve the picture puzzle on a Lone Star bottle cap..
Sometimes?
Know Your Enemy
AG

The birthday schtick is beyond stale at this point.
BuzzFan24
You mad you didn't get a birthday shoutout?
Know Your Enemy
AG
We'll see if she remembers next week. Then I'll report back.
MarcAg
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

His wife is not the one who tweets. Staff member Josh Chambers runs his social media. He's mentioned it several times over last couple of years.
Know Your Enemy
AG
MarcAg said:

Know Your Enemy said:

His wife is not the one who tweets. Staff member Josh Chambers runs his social media. He's mentioned it several times over last couple of years.

I sit corrected. I've always heard it was his wife. Either way, it's not Buzz.
TheWoodsAg
AG
And now in the portal - crazy how things turn out.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
Wow!

I guess others were correct in that there is no place on the team for him now.

Assume that his scholarship had officially been freed up and counted as available as we accepted new incoming portal transfers.
Know Your Enemy
AG
AgsMnn
AG
How did he average points while not in uniform?
BuzzFan24
He averaged what this season? Smh
DTP02
AG
BuzzFan24 said:

He averaged what this season? Smh

His low post defense was exceptional. Nobody scored on him.
frenchtoast
Looks like he scored in October.
Faustus
Yeah, but ultimately it turned out charging.
Rongagin71
AG
Marble may be guilty, but I have to wonder how much Title 9
had to do with the prolonged investigation and us still not knowing.
https://texasscorecard.com/investigations/am-suspends-title-ix-administrator-begins-investigation/
carl spacklers hat
What kind of folks do you think staff a Title IX office? The fact this ****bag was suspended is a start but Title IX offices across the country are filled with liberal turds that should not be in any position of authority.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Know Your Enemy
AG
This world would be perfect if the stupid libtards weren't ruining everything in society. Too bad we can't deport them all to California.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Rongagin71 said:

Marble may be guilty, but I have to wonder how much Title 9
had to do with the prolonged investigation and us still not knowing.
https://texasscorecard.com/investigations/am-suspends-title-ix-administrator-begins-investigation/
Just a note this isn't the Politics board and my understanding is that texas scorecard site is politics driven. Most folks over here want to primarily just talk college hoops. Stuff like this is better suited for posting on F16.
txag72
AG
Really? Like this office has no affect on Aggie athletes? Moreno female via trans in sports, than men via "assaults" maybe, but still. Thankfully there is SOME publication where you can find out what's happening "inside".
Rongagin71
AG
MarcAg said:

Fanatic15...Drs2B! said:

"Presumed innocent"

So, assuming that is the case and Marble is acquitted (or pleas out to a lesser charge), what are the chances that he can rejoin the team?

Is he still a registered student? Is he still counted as a scholarship player?

Please know that I am not discounting the victim/accuser position (see my earlier posts) but also realize that Marble is only accused at this point (yes - arrested as well - assume out on bail) and not yet convicted.

He is done playing basketball at A&M. As a result he won't be counting toward the scholarship limit.
Nuff said...
Unless someone thinks he was innocent and wants to produce evidence?
It would be shocking if Title9 caused him to leave A&M and he was innocent.
But I am only wondering.
Pumpkinhead
AG
He has been criminally charged. His problems are now far beyond university/NCAA issues. He's in the Brazos County court system now.
Pumpkinhead
AG
txag72 said:

Really? Like this office has no affect on Aggie athletes? Moreno female via trans in sports, than men via "assaults" maybe, but still. Thankfully there is SOME publication where you can find out what's happening "inside".
Political topics can quickly start going off the rails. For example, see the post right above that one you replied to. Which, on the Politics board, okay. That's the forum over there. But here, seems many folks generally prefer to stay clean from that. Generally.
Rongagin71
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

He has been criminally charged. His problems are now far beyond university/NCAA issues. He's in the Brazos County court system now.
I believe you, but the last announcement I saw was that
Marble had entered the transfer portal.
He may have to come back for a trial,
or charges could be dismissed/settled.
Even after a judgment, late breaking info can have effects.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.