Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

***************COCKTAILS****************

151,572 Views | 1163 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by G Martin 87
SpiderDude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Van Buren Boy said:

SpiderDude said:

Spicy pineapple tequila sour:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Yl1YFLBDW/?igsh=bmoybm9vbGVhZGR0

That looks good. Can you post the recipe?

G Martin 87
AG
I have a jar of candied jalapenos just aching to go for a swim in a tequila sour.

SpiderDude
AG
Yummy!!!
LCE
AG
Found 3 bottles of Green Chartreuse on shelf at Specs in SA. Is it hard to find? Need to go get more than the one bottle I bought?
SpiderDude
AG
LCE said:

Found 3 bottles of Green Chartreuse on shelf at Specs in SA. Is it hard to find? Need to go get more than the one bottle I bought?
I stocked up on Green...I need yellow now!
Thunderstruck xx
LCE said:

I have a routine where I try to buy it any time I see it in stock every month or two. I'm about 3 bottles deep on green and yellow.
G Martin 87
AG
Made a couple of Suffering *******s last night to watch The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare.

aggiesundevil4
AG
Was it good? I like guy ritchie movies but didn't even hear about this one coming out
G Martin 87
AG
It's a lot of fun, a typical Guy Ritchie action flick. If you liked The Man from UNCLE, you'll like this too. Very similar vibe and soundtrack.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.