UFO Coverup: The Pentagon Wall of Silence and Lies

2,699 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WolfCall
AG
Some on this board may think that governments are incapable of keeping something like UFOs secret for long periods of time.

You need to go no further than the Ultra Secret. The UK, later the U.S. and other Allies were given access to enemy encrypted messages in WWII. This remained secret through the War and largely secret for almost thirty years until F. W. Winterbotham, CBE published his book The Ultra Secret. When I first learned of this publication I could not believe it until I read his book for myself.

For the impact of Winterbotham's book see THE HISTORICAL IMPACT OF REVEALING THE ULTRA SECRET by DR. HAROLD C. DEUTSCH 1977:
https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/tr/pdf/ADA512192.pdf

Also see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._W._Winterbotham

Leonard H. Stringfield
The truth has been hiding in plain site......for years.

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
fullback44
AG
The real problems I have with UFOs is that more of the population would see them, they would have to be revealed. All that stuff going on in Roswell and the desert coincidentally coincide with the Allie's winning WWII and stealing / recovering all the single wing technologies that Germany was already working on, the war ended in 1945. We were testing all this German technology and expanding on it, what a great way to cover it up by making it out to be UFOs during the Cold War period. Today, there are cameras all over the world, we should be seeing more of this stuff yet we do not, at least not at a rate we should be?

That being said, there is zero doubt in my mind the universe is absolutely full of intelligent life much more advanced than humans. It's there, can it get to our planet? It would have to be proven for me to believe other life can span the universe and reach earth.
JABQ04
AG
By no means am I siding with the OP but this is a very interesting 60 minutes about just that. Granted it's an hour long but if you can find some time it's a good watch.

Leonard H. Stringfield

Conversations need to happen...even among the military folks....don't be afraid..

Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet, PhD, US Navy (ret)'s Post

CEO Ocean STL Consulting / Former Assistant Secretary of Commerce and Deputy NOAA Administrator / Former Oceanographer of the Navy / Fellow at The Explorers Club
1d

My colleague, retired Army Colonel Karl Nell, gave an exceptional interview at the recent SALT conference. His topic was UAP, formerly UFOs, and he said with 100% certainty that the world is being visited by higher level, non-human intelligence (NHI). I know he is correct with complete certainty. Why has society not taken this world-changing reality seriously? Partly because of a deliberate and systematic disinformation campaign by the U.S. Government, which has perpetuated the stigma associated with #UAP. Karl is right on target for why we need controlled disclosure of what the U.S. Government knows about UAP: 1) Address a moral imperative: The public has a right to know the nature of reality, which should not be exclusive to the government - the pursuit of happiness requires it; 2) Correct illegal and unethical conduct: Unelected officials are failing to allow Congressional oversight of the programs and protocols involving UAP; and 3) Benefit humanity: the science and technology breakthoughs that can be accomplished by dedicated research into UAP could be transformational Well done Karl!

Leonard H. Stringfield
fullback44 said:

The real problems I have with UFOs is that more of the population would see them, they would have to be revealed. All that stuff going on in Roswell and the desert coincidentally coincide with the Allie's winning WWII and stealing / recovering all the single wing technologies that Germany was already working on, the war ended in 1945. We were testing all this German technology and expanding on it, what a great way to cover it up by making it out to be UFOs during the Cold War period. Today, there are cameras all over the world, we should be seeing more of this stuff yet we do not, at least not at a rate we should be?

That being said, there is zero doubt in my mind the universe is absolutely full of intelligent life much more advanced than humans. It's there, can it get to our planet? It would have to be proven for me to believe other life can span the universe and reach earth.
Yet the easiest explanation is the simplest one...these folk are just visitors from out "there". The simplest is often the correct one.

The pilots recovered from the craft in 1947 were not Germans. So yes, they have developed the propulsion systems to get here from there.
Leonard H. Stringfield

Many have wanted to see "proof"...perhaps this is it? I dunno.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.