Arsenal 2023-2024 Thread

173,640 Views | 3811 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by RF93
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spurs fans on their thread hoping they lose. I just can't imagine that mindset
agdoc2001
AG
No one decides to support the spuds because they are of sound mind.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
It's bizarre.
gougler08
AG
chjoak
AG
stupid f'n spuds. need to step up. no way city drops points to west ham.
TXAggie2011
AG
Their fans seem so annoyed their players actually are giving a **** today.

While I don't expect it, it would be fascinating to hear, or not hear, the stadium's reaction if Spuds ties this up
TXAggie2011
AG
City remains determined to continue to play out the back. That's giving Tottenham some opportunities
gougler08
AG
Ederson just got demolished
TXAggie2011
AG
Romero almost kills Ederson, but its a yellow card so he stays on.
Thunder18
AG
Son should've buried that
gougler08
AG
Wow, he scores those at will against us
chjoak
AG
9+ out of 10 he does
chjoak
AG
if spuds blow this I hope they miss out of EL as well
gougler08
AG
Done now
jessexy
AG
Fugg
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
What a **** club.
wangus12
AG
Help us David Moyes, you're our only hope
rsf0626
I know this will never happen but i really wish they would do a BCS style thing where 1 and 2 in the standings get to play each other in a championship match
rsf0626
PJYoung
AG
rsf0626 said:

I know this will never happen but i really wish they would do a BCS style thing where 1 and 2 in the standings get to play each other in a championship match
That's what the 38 games were for.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
PJYoung said:

rsf0626 said:

I too prefer the 38 game table to playoffs.
rsf0626
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

PJYoung said:

rsf0626 said:

Not a playoff, but just the top 2 teams play for it all.
rsf0626
PJYoung
AG
rsf0626 said:

Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

PJYoung said:

rsf0626 said:

Not a playoff, but just the top 2 teams play for it all.
They already did. It took 38 games to figure it out.
RF93
AG
Well the good news is that in case of a tie City cannot overtake us in goal differential. Come on you Hammers!! Just tie baby!!
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
That's a playoff.
RF93
AG
That's what I love (and hate) about European soccer. Can you image if they played the College Football Playoff at the beginning of the following football season in the middle of the week? You could have A&M playing Alabama on a Saturday (regular SEC game) and again the following Wednesday for the National Title.
wangus12
AG
rsf0626 said:

Nah there's no reason to change it. Just don't drop 11/12 against Fulham and Villa.

And maybe have the FA grow some balls and do something about the team with 115 charges that financially doped for a decade
AggieRob93
AG
wangus12 said:

rsf0626 said:

Nah there's no reason to change it. Just don't drop 11/12 against Fulham and Villa.

And maybe have the FA grow some balls and do something about the team with 115 charges that financially doped for a decade

This right here. Effed around, found out.
Here's to hoping this season and being awfully close lights a fire under the lads for next season and there are no doubts.
TXAggie2011
AG
Spurs fans seem to think we really thought they would take points off of City today

wangus12
AG
AggieRob93 said:

wangus12 said:

rsf0626 said:

This right here. Effed around, found out.
Here's to hoping this season and being awfully close lights a fire under the lads for next season and there are no doubts.

I'll say this, nothing to be really mad about with the season. Still some area for improvements, but the margins are so very slim. We've dropped 5 points in the back half of season. Thats incredible. Even with those things though, there is a solid chance this group never wins a title unless City (Lord knows they're due for one) have a down year or Pep leaves.
Ag Since 83
AG
Bummer about today, but we all expected it. Go West Ham

It is funny seeing Spurs fans embrace their small club identity, and watching their manager realize it
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
What a season. The margins are so thin but we were better than last year and as good as Man City, although the points don't show it.

Add more depth and we can beat those ****ers.
RF93
AG
This right here. Keep improving incrementally and Arteta will overtake Pep sooner than you think.
First Page Refresh
Page 109 of 109

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.