FS: Kelley Pancake Gloves

2,503 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by whitespikes06
Texker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kelley's KPG Pancake gloves. Great training tool. These gloves feature Kelley's Proline 5 oz leather and Kevlar stitching. They are well made and very durable. All are right hand throw. $100 for the set. (Will consider individual sale) Rockwall pick-up or ship at cost.

mosdefn14
AG
Tempted. I have one of these, bought it in 2000 or so. Could use another few for the team.
Texker
AG
I did the same because I wanted a station. We had a 4th as I bought the kid one and had it personalized.
Texker
AG
mosdefn14 said:

Tempted. I have one of these, bought it in 2000 or so. Could use another few for the team.

If you decide you want them and are in DFW area I will be at the Strikes Against Cancer baseball tourney in The Colony Saturday and Sunday. Welcome to pick-up there if that's convenient.
Texker
AG
mosdefn14 said:

If you're still interested and buy all 3 I'll include free USPS ground shipping.
bcanales05
AG
Could I use these for 6U/7U players or are these made for older players?
Texker
AG
bcanales05 said:

Could I use these for 6U/7U players or are these made for older players?

Good question. They are great for younger players as well. My youngest started using one at age 5 but we ate, drank and slept baseball. In general, 6u is the youngest I would go. I'd recommend they wear a batting glove.
mosdefn14
AG
Texker said:

mosdefn14 said:

If you're still interested and buy all 3 I'll include free USPS ground shipping.

Sorry, didn't spend much time in classifieds, end of season got busy. Not sure I'll coach in the fall, but I'd do $90 shipped for the set if you're looking to move them.
Texker
AG
mosdefn14 said:

Texker said:

mosdefn14 said:

Sorry, didn't spend much time in classifieds, end of season got busy. Not sure I'll coach in the fall, but I'd do $90 shipped for the set if you're looking to move them.

Will consider. What's ship to zip code?
mosdefn14
AG
whitespikes06
AG
Are these still available?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.