Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Looch on Message Board Geniuses podcast

4,668 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by juanyfutbol
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't realize they have a podcast. Or remember that I followed them on X (formerly known as Twitter TM).

Looch comes on around 24 minutes; JFF party talk starts around 41 minutes.

Also addresses the question of LSU being a rival; he says no. Maybe he read the other thread on the topic.

Bonus:

Is that from Premium?
Dave Robicheaux
AG
Hilarious that they are allowed to publish paywall content.
Sims
AG
My guess would be a resident self loathing poster took the screenshot and sent it over.
AgsMyDude
AG
Or a sip. Or they just pay for a sub
greg.w.h
AG
I'm sure someone was trying to stir things up and might not have realized TexAgs embeds a hidden watermark throughout each background that identifies the specific user when a screen shot is captured….
DevinHester_GoBears1
Dave Robicheaux said:

Surely you guys aren't surprised that anything you put on the internet can somehow someway be seen by other people?

"Well I pay a fee to be labeled as premium which should allow me to bash our (former) players and only other premium members get to see it!!!!"

I'd understand being mad about actual articles/podcasts/etc being shared to non-subscribers, but comments like those posted in that tweet? Cmon now.
Dave Robicheaux
AG
DevinHester_GoBears1 said:

Dave Robicheaux said:

Surely you guys aren't surprised that anything you put on the internet can somehow someway be seen by other people?

"Well I pay a fee to be labeled as premium which should allow me to bash our (former) players and only other premium members get to see it!!!!"

I'd understand being mad about actual articles/podcasts/etc being shared to non-subscribers, but comments like those posted in that tweet? Cmon now.

Not at all. That place can be an actual zoo.
juanyfutbol
Dave Robicheaux said:

Yup, such valuable information in those posts
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.