Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2024 Seat Selection

13,466 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Ags2013
gilhicks1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just finished my selection.

Section 410 opened an entire row while I was looking, but it also had 2 together in another row.

Section 413 has two together but literally only 2.

No other section has two seats together outside of a possible piggyback.

Nothing left but STAFF and Singles.
Ags2013
AG
yikes... hope they keep finding rows to open up
winorgetadog
AG
My selection was at 1:15 today and it was slim Pickens for doubles. Surely there aren't any doubles left in the stadium now.
EngineeringArcher
AG
Also did my selection today. Ended up with 2 together in the North 400s. I won't complain, because at least I got tickets. I am curious, though, how long it normally takes them to be delivered. Got relocated to Houston where using season tickets is finally doable, so this is my first time.
AirlineAg97
AG
Similar to what everyone else is saying the only pairs left are in the N and S endzones. Twice during my selection they picked a random section in the N and S side and opened up 2 rows at a time. During my selection they were opening 19-20, and rows 20-21 in the N endzone. As for the S endzone they opened up on rows 23-24, and 24-25.
TaxAg16
AG
Same experience here. Nabbed south end zone row 24. Honestly not bad at all.
Hey Nav
AG
Tickets will be delivered in August, whether you went with paper or electronic. There will be plenty of email updates.

There will be happy posts here of the paper copy sheets. Whoop.
EngineeringArcher
AG
Hey Nav said:

Tickets will be delivered in August, whether you went with paper or electronic. There will be plenty of email updates.

There will be happy posts here of the paper copy sheets. Whoop.

Makes sense, thanks for that. I guess I'm mostly curious how so many are already listing on SeatGeek/Ticket Exchange.
Hey Nav
AG
You can list seats without actual physical possession.

I could list my seats, as I know they will show up in time. That's the case for many seats.

There are also the people that buy for the intent of scalping.
The Porkchop Express
Hey Nav said:

You can list seats without actual physical possession.

I could list my seats, as I know they will show up in time. That's the case for many seats.

There are also the people that buy for the intent of scalping.
Good to know.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
EngineeringArcher
AG
>There are also the people that buy for the intent of scalping.

Buying with the intent to scalp is wild. Honestly it just seems like too much work for too little reward.
Ags2013
AG
Just got an email saying that parking is sold out and seats are extremely limited
AirlineAg97
AG
For those that selected today... did they continue to open rows up as seats sold higher in the N and S end zones?
EngineeringArcher
AG
I did my Fightin' Texas Aggie Season Ticket Pull yesterday and there was no indication any were being held. Nearly everything showed as sold with some onesy-twosey single tickets available throughout the top sections.
ValleyRatAg
AG
Selected my season tickets today got 5 all together in 419 of the Zone. My nose is already bleeding. Only time the poor will be looking down upon the rich.
Walton2016
AG
I may be incorrect but I was able to get tickets today and multiple whole rows were available in the upper decks. It did seem like they had been recently made available
AirlineAg97
AG
Bingo. I wonder what their thought process is on that. I do know in recent years I've seen major student section spill over into N and S end zones at the top. I guess they slowly release rows and then what they don't sell can be spill over for students.
dgb99
AG
I picked yesterday (first season tickets in ~15 years) and they definitely were adding rows in the north zone while I was looking around. I had planned to get 4 tickets but only ended up getting 2 given the not ideal location.

My only guess on why they added only a few rows at a time was to try to keep a few small full blocks of tickets available for individual games to sell after season ticket selection. Maybe for group tickets?
ValleyRatAg
AG
Probably Gig'Em pass and the 3 game pass then individuals
1hunglower
Picked today at 1:06 only 42 singles available throughout the stadium. Will be able to give the flyover guys a high-five if they invert.
Ags2013
AG
Tickets are sold out. I was told more information on other ticket packages should be coming out in the next month or so. Hopefully the Gig'em pass is coming back!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.